Primordial Musings and Noob In An Elevator

Stego

Woah woah woah, Xray.

I was honestly more addressing those who only saw the pictures (and weren't at the con), and fixated on that. PM had a hell of body self-image, in many ways, but I just feel uncomfortable when that's what people focus on, instead of the ridiculous shit he was saying or doing.

So I guess I'm saying those who were at the Con and actually met him (and were flashed by him, heard him yelling about his mighty prowess, saw the pierced nipples, etc) have a bit more leeway in that department in my eyes -- first hand knowledge, if you will. And maybe I am a bit sensitive to the subject as well.

I've asked this question elsewhere. Did PM really look up the Board and register? Or was that someone having a giggle with an alt? Just curious. I read a post where he was quizzed in an attempt to verify, but it coulda been someone else who was also present for the... erm... festivities. Frankly, I fully expected the screen name, if not the persona to pop up sooner or later.

I <3 Jo/Mel. Girl, I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but I want to have your children. You are wicked.

* blushing *

y'know when you were doing those blocks and moves from your katas to demonstrate the differing techniques of ninjaness ...

... it was love .

Nah, I was getting uncomfortable with it myself and agree with you. People do weird enough shit to fixate on their behaviour instead of their appearance/disabilities, etc.

Word - I realise that the suspender things are an integral part of the experience but you couldn't make this shit up . LEGEND .

:stunned:

You know, I vaguely remember someone mentioning this. Like "showered, not showered, I don't care!"

* dry heaves *

I think there was one thing that was forgotten. Primordial and Stego were having a in depth conversation about eating out a womans asshole. If I do recall correctly.

:ack:

I now need to stab out my eyes...

Archived