SoCal BWB

Pretty much posting to make the thread a little more current.

Anybody go to the Stone Brewing 13th Annual Anniversary Party August 22nd? :cheers:

*sigh* wish i had checked in this thread a little sooner i would have loved to have gone to this!

and greetings Mudguard :)

eta: the greeting

*sigh* wish i had checked in this thread a little sooner i would have loved to have gone to this!

and greetings Mudguard :)

eta: the greeting

It was pretty awesome. Forty-four breweries (ten from outside the U.S.) convened to celebrate Stone Brewing's 13th Anniversary. Stone, IMO, took top honors with their Oaked Arrogant Bastard which remains, to this day, the finest beer I've ever had...

It was pretty awesome. Forty-four breweries (ten from outside the U.S.) convened to celebrate Stone Brewing's 13th Anniversary. Stone, IMO, took top honors with their Oaked Arrogant Bastard which remains, to this day, the finest beer I've ever had...

yeah that is a hard one to top

yeah that is a hard one to top

The trick is finding it on tap. If you're in the area, go to Stone World Bistro and Garden. A pint of it there is the same cost as pint of any of their other beers.

I still can't bring myself to pay $14.99 a six pack for it...

• 2 months later...

We're dead right now... haven't done anything in a couple years.

I just bought a house in Culver City, and Kelly and I are expecting! I'll have to throw a shindig at my place. Anyone have recommendations on when? I'm thinking we'd have to plan it early enough...

We're dead right now... haven't done anything in a couple years.

I just bought a house in Culver City, and Kelly and I are expecting! I'll have to throw a shindig at my place. Anyone have recommendations on when? I'm thinking we'd have to plan it early enough...

congratulations on both accounts!

uhm maybe a President's Day party? lol

and welcome Venardhi :)

• 4 weeks later...

You guys may not be area of this in May just a short drive from Southern CA George Martin is coming to the Phoenix Arizona area. He is the going to be the guest author of honor at a local con called LepreCon. I'm trying to organize a fan event for George.

The Con is being held at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa May 14-16.

Room are $99 a night.

Entrance fee to the Con is $40.00 if you pre-reg.

You can get more details at the cons website: http://leprecon.org/

Let me know if you are interested in coming in the LepreCon thread or e-mail me at [email protected]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

People, this is ridiculous. You must all come to my house. And why, you may ask? Because after our house warming thing we had a LOT of leftover wine and beer. It's just sitting there, waiting for someone to come and drink it all up.

So, June is good. Any Sunday. You all pick one and we will make this happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived