SoCal BWB

HBO has been installed at that "Spanish house in Pasadena" as the New Yorker called it, so you are duly invited to come watch the first episode here, next Sunday. Come before 5 and we can barbecue!

I'm in. Might not get there until 4:45 or so, though.

Wheres it happening? What time?

Erik- My house! The east coast feed starts at 6 and it will repeat at 7, 8, and 9. Come early and we can have barbecue!

(My house because Tav has to be out of town this weekend. Which completely sucks because I wanted to see Kelly and the baby!)

Had fun last night, even if it was just a small cohort watching the show together, Great conversations before and after and tasty eats as well. A wonderful evening.

I'll throw this out there again, I'll have a westside screening at my apartment in Venice for Episode 3 if people are interested, pm me for details of where/when to come.

I'd host next week, but I'm out of town for the holidays.

Hi All, just got back from San Fran yesterday and watched the premiere, too bad I couldn't make it to a shindig.

I'll come to a episode #3 event (this weekend is my daughter's first birthday and tons of relatives are in town).

I'll host the end of the season party for sure!

hate to cancel again (not that many people will notice) but my girlfriend came down with strep throat, and I'm guessing my sore throat is indicative of sharing the ailment, so for now, I suppose, I'll cancel the episode 4 invite.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel it's time to bump this up. With the finale, book release, and signing all coming up fairly soon it's about time to get organized!

I live close to the signing event (literally - I walk there all the time!). My apartment isn't large enough to host in but I can quickly provide a list of places nearby depending on what sort of establishment everyone would like to meet up at.

• 2 weeks later...

When's the signing event in LA?

I'll volenteer to BBQ at my house for the final episode. Anyone interesting in coming? (I'm in Culver City).

I'd assume start 2-3 PM, show starts at 6 PM, and call it an ealier night (by 10) than usual since it's a Sunday.

Archived