NFL Thread

Bazzlebane

That's right! I'm a Cardinals fan! ... I want to go on record as saying that I think THIS will finally be the year that we break the Bidwell curse and WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Well then CROWN THEY ASSES!

Unless the Cardinals are who I think they are. Let's see...

@ Niners

Seahawks

@ Ravens

Steelers

@ Rams

Panthers

@ Foreskins

@ Bucs

Lions

@ Bengals

Niners

Browns

@ Seahawks

@ Saints

Falcons

Rams

Pray for 5-11.

Well then CROWN THEY ASSES!

Unless the Cardinals are who I think they are. Let's see...

Funny. Classic, in fact... I was at that game. I seriously think that Bidwell called down to the locker room at half-time and told them to knock it off before he lost his bet...

Pray for 5-11.

And who, pray tell do you think the 11 might be?

Funny. Classic, in fact... I was at that game. I seriously think that Bidwell called down to the locker room at half-time and told them to knock it off before he lost his bet...

And who, pray tell do you think the 11 might be?

I think it would be easier to guess at the five wins: @Redskins, Lions or Bucs, Niners @ home, Brownies, Joey Harrington.

Hey, it's no fun for me, either. The Cowboys look like 9-7. :angry:

Thanks for the link, I'll ask for a merger... but really, your talking smack... and you're in San Franthithco???

wait, so rainbow flags downtown mean we can't acknowledge the incredible suckitude that is the Arizona Cardinals, the history of the Arizona Cardinals, and the inevitable future of the Arizona Cardinals? When did we come up with this rule? I demand a committee meeting to review the memo I obviously didn't get! ;)

wait, so rainbow flags downtown mean we can't acknowledge the incredible suckitude that is the Arizona Cardinals, the history of the Arizona Cardinals, and the inevitable future of the Arizona Cardinals? When did we come up with this rule? I demand a committee meeting to review the memo I obviously didn't get! ;)

No, last season and the one before that (and your own prospects for this year) are what determined your inability to bring it up...

No, last season and the one before that (and your own prospects for this year) are what determined your inability to bring it up...

So, three consecutive losing seasons for the Niners outweigh EIGHT consecutive losing seasons for the Cardinals? (Congratulations on that 1998 Wildcard playoff berth, by the way.) And how, exactly, are the Niners' prospects for this year any worse than the Cardinals? I've got tons of respect for your WR corps out there in the desert, but I don't see a single other position where the Cardinals are definitively better off than SF (and several where SF would seem to be better than 'zona.)

So, three consecutive losing seasons for the Niners outweigh EIGHT consecutive losing seasons for the Cardinals? (Congratulations on that 1998 Wildcard playoff berth, by the way.) And how, exactly, are the Niners' prospects for this year any worse than the Cardinals? I've got tons of respect for your WR corps out there in the desert, but I don't see a single other position where the Cardinals are definitively better off than SF (and several where SF would seem to be better than 'zona.)

i'm not a big cards fan, but i do have to say that karlos dansby is a better outside linebacker than anyone on the niners roster.

Archived