Moving to SF

Eddard Stark

Mountain View has lots of good Indian buffets, you can say that for it.

If there's one thing I never need to see again, as long as I live, more than war, famine, or plague, it's an Indian buffet.

If there's one thing I never need to see again, as long as I live, more than war, famine, or plague, it's an Indian buffet.

:lol:

Teri's right, though...and I for one appreciate her positive thinking. Makes me feel less shitty about living here.

The only places I have eaten in Mountain View are at the Indian buffets downtown. They were good. There were some other restaurants that looked tasty and moderately priced as well, so I wouldn't be opposed to having some sort of BWB event on the peninsula in case you peninsula folks get tired of coming to the city.

I say that because I hear there's a good karaoke place in Mountain View too. I don't do event planning because I'm too indecisive and lame, but does anyone like karaoke? :P

The only places I have eaten in Mountain View are at the Indian buffets downtown. They were good. There were some other restaurants that looked tasty and moderately priced as well, so I wouldn't be opposed to having some sort of BWB event on the peninsula in case you peninsula folks get tired of coming to the city.

I say that because I hear there's a good karaoke place in Mountain View too. I don't do event planning because I'm too indecisive and lame, but does anyone like karaoke? :P

I don't sing. But I will gladly watch others do it.

I wouldn't be opposed to having some sort of BWB event on the peninsula in case you peninsula folks get tired of coming to the city.

While I'm always down for an event where I don't have to worry about driving home, part of the fun of BwB events is getting the hell off the peninsula.

That being said, count me in for laughing at people doing karaoke!

i would be down for an event on the peninsula, what the hell? as for karaoke, i try not to attend, because i always swear it off, but after several drinks all i want to do is sing!!

• 2 months later...

Archived