NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

For the record, Joey Harrington is not that bad. When he got benched in Detroid, Jeff Garcia took his place. Garcia got rocked. Everyone assumed he was done. Then the next year, he ripped it up in Philly. The lesson? Detroit was such a poisenous situation that no QB could succeed there. And then Harrington goes to Miami and goes 5-6 or something like that. And they're 0-5 now. Oh, they were good. And now he's on shitty Atlanta. And they sign Leftwich? OK, it's debatable who is better between the two, but the bottom line is that the issue with the Falcons isn't QB, and that wasn't the issue in Miami, or Detroit. I am not telling you that Harrington is Brady incarnate,, I'm simply saying thqat he has been in three of the worst sitauations ever for QB's and kept his head highl. I thin if you plugged him in at Pittsburg, he's look look like a bona-fide NFL QB

hear me roar

Squire

Group: Members

Member No.: 9,665

hear me roar

Squire

Group: Members

Member No.: 9,665

:rofl:

BTW, was Harrington mentioned recently? Was wondering why his name came up or called for a defense. Did RC get an alt?

:rofl:

BTW, was Harrington mentioned recently? Was wondering why his name came up or called for a defense. Did RC get an alt?

I think I called out the Falcons as being worse than Buffalo upthread somewhere.

Holy fuck.

I remember doing the "Rockroi's greatest hits" a while back. It was funny - especially the contradictions from day to day.

Was just thinking that.

Who you rooting for, Kal? Pats or Cowboys? I think this thread is evenly divided.

I'm rooting for flooding of biblical proportions. I'm rooting for the gator.

Or, as I said in the college football thread, I'm rooting for the Patriots to lose. Note that I did not in any way say I am rooting for the Boys to win. They can eat a dick. But the Patriots should lose.

I ended up watching the Bills-Cowboys match last night since I didn't have to be up in the morning. Found myself rooting for the Bills mainly because of their defence. But it was a match totally worth staying up to watch to the end despite the fact I then didn't get to sleep until near half 5 am :P

Even for this die hard Boys fan - I have to be realistic - yeah, the Pats will be much better than the Bills - but ont he same note - the Boys will be better than any team the pats have played so far this year.

Everyone loves to say the Boys are undefeated because of who they have played - well the same could be said for the Pats. I believe even ESPN made that comment last night after the game. Will the Pats win? Odds are they will- but I would love the Boys to bring them down a notch. (or anyone for that matter)

I mean, this is a team who felt the need to cheat against the Jets for christ's sake.

I ended up watching the Bills-Cowboys match last night since I didn't have to be up in the morning. Found myself rooting for the Bills mainly because of their defence. But it was a match totally worth staying up to watch to the end despite the fact I then didn't get to sleep until near half 5 am :P

How inspired did the Bills play that people watching were inspired by their defense. 6 turnovers, completely shutdown the Cowboys running game. 2 interception returned for touchdowns, 1 kickoff returned for a touchdown.

How does this team lose??

Oh gods no, please no!

*hides every dead horse I can find*

You're up early.

Couldn't sleep?

Couldn't sleep?

Didn't need to just yet. I work nights.

dead horse? maybe. hahahaha sore spot? definately.

It'll be more painful for us than them threadwise. You just watch.

And I just used "us" in reference to me and a Cowboys fan. :sick: ( ;) )

hahahaha good one Lord. ;)

To me it was great game, since it happened againts an opponent that wasn't that strong, and thus can still win, and now they will be on fire against the Patriots, with every 'expert' basking in their wisdom all week giving them no chance.

When all is said and done. the Buffalo offense scored a total of 3 points. Fourteen (14) of the 24 they did get were rare gifts. Buffalo did play their hearts out no doubt, but everything did go their way and still lost even with 6 turnovers!

I was amazed at Steve Young in the Post Game Show trashing the Cowboys after the game, on how the TEAM showed no maturity (Romo had a lousy night not the whole team) and fell for the infamous trap game. If it was the Patriots, he would have said: 'champions' find a way to win'. But of course. Young is amazingly stupid, and of course perpetually anti-Cowboys.

Folk has ice water running through his veins, if it isn't straight out sand. The kid is clutch. He kicks his career long 47 yarder, then follows it up with back to backs to win the game.

Tony comes back to go 11 for 14 at the end and still ends up with 309 yards of passing putting him ahead of Troy and Roger for most 300 yard passing games in a season. And its only week 5.

Jaime L pays attention to timezones. JL pays attention to everything. If its going on on this board, JL knows about it.

Remember that post you made January 14th in the NBA Thread?

I do.

hahahaha good one Lord. ;)

You seem like an awesome person otherwise.

I was amazed at Steve Young in the Post Game Show trashing the Cowboys after the game

Really!? Don't you realize...

Young is amazingly stupid,

Actually no, but...

and of course perpetually anti-Cowboys.

Oh, you DO realize. And rightly so.

Folk has ice water running through his veins, if it isn't straight out sand. The kid is clutch.

So far, no doubt about this at all. Mad props.

Tony comes back to go 11 for 14 at the end and still ends up with 309 yards of passing putting him ahead of Troy and Roger for most 300 yard passing games in a season. And its only week 5.

Uhh... O K And this means?

Archived