NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

But it's okay. Taking out Derek Anderson might actually be a blessing for the Browns.

Blah Blah Blah.

Anderson took a couple of steps and the refs didn't blow their whistles. Vrabel played until the whistle.

If this is anyones fault, it's the refs, who will wait until a running back is well and truly dead before blowing a whistle these days.

Evil Patriots are looking good against the Cowboys (formerly of "evil" Cowboys fame). Already Terrell Ownes has said that the Cowboys will not change anything going into the game v. the Pats. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Its going to be a very good game.

Oh, they're still evil. God, are they ever. I've actually rethought this. Between this emerging awesome comparison of the Patriots to Cobra Kai and remembering how Dallas beat the Skins 10 times in a row when they both sucked early this decade and considering that a Dallas loss helps the Skins chances at winning the division..I'm doing a 180. I'm thinking clearer today.

For one week only: Go Pats!

(I'm also hoping Roy Williams goes on a personal "horse-collaring" rodeo.)

Love that song, love that montage. That's the song I work out to in the weight room nowadays.

Seriously. It's also great to have it running through your head during any obstacle in life. Everything seems so much more epic.

I don't know about the rest of my fellow Pats fans here, but my sphincter clenches whenever I hear or read someone making claims that this Pats team is historically great. Especially after five games. Seems like tempting fate.

I'll happily call them historically great if I see the clock tick down to zero on a Patriots Super Bowl victory this year. Until then, I'd rather not whistle past the graveyard of teams with ridiculously hot starts.

Also, I'd like to start tasering people who start talking up the possibility of this team going undefeated.

Patriots need a new punter. I want them to sign the guy from Cleveland who was just released. Why? He has the stache and the open helmet showing off the stache. That is just pure fucking evil.

I saw that guy and could only stare in envy at the 70s-era gloriousness of their punter.

I say we give Hanson a little break here, he might just be rusty, you know, not punting more then a half dozen or so times all year.

Only thing that matters is Playoffs. I could care less what their record is this year, beyond winning the division and hopefully home field advantage.

We should be making the playoffs barring a catastrophic Brady injury, and Home Field is great, but I want a Bye more then games at home. That Bye Week is going to be absolutely critical to the team at the end of the season, and guys will need the time to rest and recover from the nagging injuries they suffer, and give Belichick more time to game plan.

IIRC, every Superbowl was won only with a first round bye.

I say we give Hanson a little break here, he might just be rusty, you know, not punting more then a half dozen or so times all year.

We should be making the playoffs barring a catastrophic Brady injury, and Home Field is great, but I want a Bye more then games at home. That Bye Week is going to be absolutely critical to the team at the end of the season, and guys will need the time to rest and recover from the nagging injuries they suffer, and give Belichick more time to game plan sift through illegal videotapings.

Fixed.

YW

*coughTheColtslastyearcough*

Or Pittsburgh two years ago.

Or the Patriots in 2001.

80% of the 1st round bye winners win their first playoff game, but that's about it.

Archived