NFL III

Xray the Enforcer

In other news, Tom Brady was angry at his coaching staff for disrespecting him.

Well, obviously; I mean, "So, you signed Randy Moss... are you saying I NEED Randy (explitive deleted) Moss?" And then there was the whole "I-will-do-just-fine-with-4-down-linemen" fiasco.

You have the Vikings fighting each other in practice and Chester Taylor sporting a shiner. This sounds to me like a team with serious internal chemistry problems. They really ought to have a morale-building team outing - on a boat, perhaps.

You have the Vikings fighting each other in practice and Chester Taylor sporting a shiner. This sounds to me like a team with serious internal chemistry problems. They really ought to have a morale-building team outing - on a boat, perhaps.

I'm pretty sure Erasmus James was just trying to get Adrian Peterson more carries. Last time out he ran 10 times for 100+ yards in the first half and then got the ball two times the rest of the way. I'm losing faith that Childress may actually be a stupid as he looks.

I think if I understand what ESPN is telling me, all other games have been canceled this weekend and the Patriots at Cowboys has been declared a national holiday. Chris Berman will not be informed of this change.

Chris Berman has to be the most annoying tv talent I have ever seen.

Chris Berman has to be the most annoying tv talent I have ever seen.

See, I actually used to like Chris Berman a lot. Part of that may have had something to do with the fact that I was like 10-12 at the time and I thought his style was awesome - but it also seems like now he's pretty much just a parody of himself and hasn't really been original in almost a decade.

Archived