You know you've been reading too much ASoIaF when...

Ser Spidey

I affectionately refer to the chain links that hang from my rear view mirror as my Maester's Chain... it's disappointing that each link isn't a different metal. :(

Also there's this guy I used to work with who had a giant red birthmark on his face that deformed him... I kept biting my tongue as "Tyrion" nearly came out of my mouth each time I talked to him... yes, I know Tyrion has no birthmark, but he is different.

A white Siberian husky pup was outside my house barking and barking and it took all the integrity I had within me not to dognap him, throw away his collar, and name him Ghost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You get in trouble for lighting fires and staring into them at public places.

You have also tried looking up dragon glass candles on Ebay.

And when you stay at anyones house you ALWAYS go over the room making sure there are no secret entrances.

Calling radio stations and request they play The Bear and the Maiden Fair.

Suggesting 'moon tea' to your GF as an alternative to surgical abortion methods.

You get in trouble for lighting fires and staring into them at public places.

You have also tried looking up dragon glass candles on Ebay.

And when you stay at anyones house you ALWAYS go over the room making sure there are no secret entrances.

Suggesting 'moon tea' to your GF as an alternative to surgical abortion methods.

lol-especially the bear and the maiden fair

You check what'll happen if you put ASOIAF characters into other settings.

(For example, I had a lovely thought for myself about what would happen if Jaime were to go into Crime and Punishment. That would be the biggest middle finger Dostoyevski could get, and Melisandre would completely warp the world of warcraft)

back in the day on usenet, people used to incorporate the wights into their reviews of other works by way of sugesting that any book could be improved by the inclusion of frozen zombies.

For example, "'Pride and Prejudice' sucks. It needs more frozen zombies."

So, I'm at the zoo yesterday, heading from the wolf den to the bay of seals, when I notice the enclosure on my right. Naturally, I break into a chorus of "THERE WAS A BEAR A BEAR A BEAR ALL BLACK AND BROWN AND COVERED WITH HAIR" (which must always be sung LOUDLY, of course)

My maiden fair was not amused.

You make a facebook for Robb Stark. (This actually has been done by the way-I'm Robb Stark's friend on facebook. Sorta interesting that the profile pic is one of the Red Wedding illustrations.)

Archived