ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

(that's why the sarcastic eyeroll :P And how do you know we have a WH role, huh? huh?)

I don't mean a power boost in numbers, but maybe an added evil role - like guard maybe. more than 4 evils would be insane, but 3 might be harder for the FM if the SK gets lucky early. More for stability than power.

a guard seems interesting

This really is a strange thing to say. I don't see how anyone could possibly have any sense of this. I'd ask you how you expect the SK to act, but I am not sure we really need to give the SK any ideas of how to, or not to, play their role.

I didn't say it had any base to it. It's just a gut feeling. I also didn't say it was right or wrong.

My Mafia experience has all been playing against people in real life, so odds are the clues I look for are way off what I should be looking for.

I didn't say it had any base to it. It's just a gut feeling. I also didn't say it was right or wrong.

I know...I'm just trying to figure how one could really even have a gut feeling about that. *shrugs*

My Mafia experience has all been playing against people in real life, so odds are the clues I look for are way off what I should be looking for.

Heh, this is slightly different, as you've already realized.

Why natural? It seems like it might really screw up an SK game - missing 3 nights of kills in a row?

Now a FMBP ... perhaps? Might be the extra boost they need. Still very situational so I don't see how 'natural' it is.

Why natural? It seems like it might really screw up an SK game - missing 3 nights of kills in a row?

Now a FMBP ... perhaps? Might be the extra boost they need. Still very situational so I don't see how 'natural' it is.

I admit that my experience with SK games is limited, but I've never seen one without a BP role.

So then, Daedalus has arrived. Let us see what we're dealing with... Okay, skipping pages 1-5, interesting. Whiskeyjack thinks that someone 'misreading' a role makes them not have that role, because he did it. Hmm... Whiskeyjack, could you tell me why that statement was not at the least horrifyingly self-serving?

Archived