ASOIAF Mafia 47.5 - Holiday Massacre!

Mexal

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Crusader, Daedalus, Filter, Gertrude, Halo, JKMan, Kat, Lany, Piper of Chaos, Ser Spider, Shadowbaby, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide, Weekapaug, Whiskeyjack, a homeless harpy.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

3 votes for Gertrude (Kat, a homeless harpy, Shadowbaby)

2 votes for Shadowbaby (Whiskeyjack, Piper of Chaos)

2 votes for Lany (Halo, Ser Spider)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (Crusader)

1 vote for Weekapaug (Lany)

1 vote for Kat (Weekapaug)

1 vote for a homeless harpy (Gertrude)

5 players have not voted: Daedalus, Filter, JKMan, TheMalcolm, Thiocyanide.

I don't get all this fuss about trying to infer the identity of the SK. If you ask me it's pretty obvious:

Team - Serial Killer

Roll - Serial Killer

You are Gaia. You represent Earth Day. Due to the amount of waste incured from wrapping paper, Valentines, needless Halloween costumes, etc. you have decided that all other holidays should be eliminated.

Gaia=female

Earth Day=Nature obsessed... ROCK obsessed.

Hatred of reckless consumerism=Hippie-Liberal (probably from some Hippie-Liberal haven like oh say, SAN FRANCISCO!)

Look all the evidence points to one person. I'll give them time to confess before I spell it out for you all :P

I don't get all this fuss about trying to infer the identity of the SK. If you ask me it's pretty obvious:

Gaia=female

Earth Day=Nature obsessed... ROCK obsessed.

Hatred of reckless consumerism=Hippie-Liberal (probably from some Hippie-Liberal haven like oh say, SAN FRANCISCO!)

Look all the evidence points to one person. I'll give them time to confess before I spell it out for you all :P

Already all over her. ;)

Well, this kind of sucks, but I probably won't be checking in much until later tonight. All that work I didn't do because I was sick, well - it needs doing. bleah.

But if Harpy promises not to dredge up posts from old games, I will remove my vote ... for now.

Well, this kind of sucks, but I probably won't be checking in much until later tonight. All that work I didn't do because I was sick, well - it needs doing. bleah.

So you're saying that you're an open target who can't defend herself? Perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for...

Gertrude

But if Harpy promises not to dredge up posts from old games, I will remove my vote ... for now.

Thank you Gertrude. :love: I promise this time I'll be the reasonable type...for now.

I hope I won't get killed the very first day, as reasonable types are prone to - I was highly surprised that my madness carried me up to the day five. I know I lost but in what style! They strangled me barehanded, as far as I remember, you among them of course!

So you're saying that you're an open target who can't defend herself? Perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for...

A perfect serial killer attitude...or a very good camouflage. Any other reasons to vote for Gertrude, Whiskeyjack? :hat:

A perfect serial killer attitude...or a very good camouflage. Any other reasons to vote for Gertrude, Whiskeyjack? :hat:

Like I said earlier, she's a bit too under the radar for my liking. Last game, she was a very vocal innocent. This time around, she's more reserved. Not certain that I like the change in behavior.

I'm guessing you're not too busy at work, WJ.

All of my baseball arbitration cases have settled. :) I've got plenty of stuff to do, but none of it's pressing. Right now, I'm in the middle of writing a complaint to the Florida Bar Association, trying to get another agent/lawyer in trouble. But I can multi-task.

Archived