BWB Burns Night

needle

Much as I would love to wear a kilt, I don't own one and can't afford to hire one. So tough luck, ladies. ;) I'm presuming smart casual rules out jeans, so that's my wardrobe stretched...

Sorry to hear that Ten. We can take it easy on the saturday during the day. Ms zak has already said she's certainly not climbing arthur's seat and is going to sit in the pub instead.

I'm wearing my kilt. not sure what i'll wear on top though - just a shirt or something (maybe the night's watch t-shirt)

Sorry to hear that Ten. We can take it easy on the saturday during the day. Ms zak has already said she's certainly not climbing arthur's seat and is going to sit in the pub instead.

I'm wearing my kilt. not sure what i'll wear on top though - just a shirt or something (maybe the night's watch t-shirt)

Looks like Mrs Zak could have a mobile phone number that would be very useful :D Especially as she'll be needing a birthday drink (or three) bought for her to make up for putting up with all of us on her special day :kiss:

Firstly, bag of shite as I havre HaX0Rd Sean's account.

Needle woohoo!!!!!!! Short kilts rule.

Mo, resume the kilt wearing,it is required by English custom and we fucking rule those Scotch ( :) ) fuckers anyhoo.

Mormont, you are hot no matter what you wear. I love you.

John, your sig rules and I recommend much sucking of your extemeties to all and sundry.

All the rest of you, I am 27 feet tall and bigger than your average Orca so you do as i say or face the wrath.

Word BwB fuckers.

As you may have guessed, my last post was indeed a very dreunk Barry after a night on the piss with the lovely Chal's. :D

Zak, no offence mate but I might just join Mrs Zak in the pub while you climb (depending on how bad the hang over is). :P

Where can we find out if jeans are allowed? So people can bring the proper attire.

Mo, if you have a kilt, you are duty bound to wear it!! ;)

Since it's ms zak's birthday on the 28th, she's insisting on a champagne and croisants start to the day, so for those of you not staying with us and who can crawl out of bed to make it down here, we can get started nice and early :)

Ahhh, Ser Sean and Ser Bazza - you were drunk? Cause I tell ya I was fourteen sheets to the wind. I have felt rough as all day! And then I remembered flashing the pub and felt embarrassed as well as rough.

BTW - I'm not drinking in edinburgh - I learned my lesson last night!!!!

N

Ahhh, Ser Sean and Ser Bazza - you were drunk? Cause I tell ya I was fourteen sheets to the wind. I have felt rough as all day! And then I remembered flashing the pub and felt embarrassed as well as rough.

N

I was woken up by Mrs B holding the camera :blush:

Who was that woman with the big boobs?

N

You so are drinking in Edinburgh missy!! *wags finger*

Has to be said - Chal is a fantastic flasher! :love:

I was woken up by Mrs B holding the camera

Who was that woman with the big boobs?

If you weren't such a shite photographer and didn't take 90 photos to get one Chal flash, she might not have noticed! :P

Ten - hope you're feeling better soon mate.

Sean, Barry and Chal - classic!

On the subject of hangovers, I forgot last night that I had agreed to play squash this morning and drank lots of beer and red wine.

I ended up playing squash for two bloody hours this morning. At one point during a game I was so shattered that I was seeing triple...

Archived