BWB Burns Night

needle

yup, it all sounds like it should be pretty good. I've been to stuff in the assembly rooms before and it's a good venue. Not too posh but a nice place.

Now to make sure i don't lose the tickets in the pub tonight.

Mormont - there might be a spare ticket as I've had a bit of a relapse with my cfs so I may not make it out that late :cry: . Hopefully I can still meet up with you all earlier on. Don't worry - if noone else wants the ticket, I'll still pay for it - it's worth it just to have a teeny bit of a social life :D

Dress: smart casual (whatever that means. I guess that means if you want to get dressed up, get dressed up. Fili, there’ll be lots of blokes in kilts for you to harass)

Ok, so the next question is: How many of us are going to wear Kilts then?

I'm wearing a kilt, a rather short one at that :)

So you boys better!!!!!!!

I think i might just assign speeches anyway, we'll get them out when drunk somewhere :P

Oh, and hope you are better soon tenalpia, and make it in some form or another. looking forward to meeting you!

I only own a cheap-lookin kilt-made-to-be-bought-by-insane-tourists and men look better in kilts anyway, so I'll be content with looking ;)

Casual black dress with sash should be fine for whatever-they-mean-by-smart-casual, or am I mistaken?

Thanks for all the well wishes - I'm feeling the love! :D I hate this illness as everytime I go out and enjoy myself I suffer for it for months afterwards - the Christmas party was sooooooooooo good that I may be still be paying for it next Christmas ;)

Archived