Hookups

micswitch

[quote name='HBO' post='1309091' date='Apr 10 2008, 11.32']I think wishing that Sansa ends up with Tyrion is equally as unfortunate as Jaime ending up with Brienne. Sansa and Jaime deserve better than that. Why don't people ever wish for Sansa and Jaime to hook up, or Tyrion and Brienne? I think Tyrion and Brienne would be kind of cute, in a really ugly way. Can you imagine what their kids would look like? Yikes.[/quote]

I have suggested this many times. If they had her size and his brains they would be unstoppable plus there both high born people with ugly faces that have been hideously scared.

They say opposites attract well who could be more opposites that breinne and tyrion? Plus breinne needs some :smileysex:

[quote name='Hodorous' post='1310367' date='Apr 11 2008, 10.26']Heh, Jaime's the new Ned.[/quote]

Yes...and we all know how Ned's story ended. Perhaps George will have mercy on him-but I wouldnt hold my breath.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='JoannaL' post='1297645' date='Apr 2 2008, 12.08']I would like Jaime and Dany. Wouldn't it be awesome. Since Dany and Jon will be together as well (or most of us assume so) we would have a Dany-Jon-Jaime triangle. Actually the more I think about it: isn't Jaime the only one who qualifies as second husband to Dany since he has (as only man in Westeros) profound training and experience in sharing a queen with someone else? ;)[/quote]
God, that one had me laughing so hard!
I would pair Jaime with anyone as long as he´s happy. Brienne is a little too difficult, though. Since she brings out the best in him, wouldn´t her presence just remind him of his being a Kingsguard and having made oaths of chastity? Imagine the frustration! And Dany will end up forgiving him. Even since I read Jaime remembering the night Aerys raped his wife (strong implications on that being the moment Dany was conceived) I thought that might be the turning point for her. Otherwise that bit of memory has no sence at all. Love between them won´t happen, but an occasional encounter is just soo sweetly angsty to imagine...

Jamie/Brienne- whether admitting mutual respect or romantically. Either works great for me, they've got chemistry in buckets, and count me as another who loves the Beauty and the Beast role reversal.

Arya/Gendry- it would be entertaining and cute.

I don't see Sansa hooking up with anyone.

[quote name='Maid of Tarth' post='1323867' date='Apr 21 2008, 22.52']Jamie/Brienne- whether admitting mutual respect or romantically. Either works great for me, they've got chemistry in buckets, and count me as another who loves the Beauty and the Beast role reversal.

Arya/Gendry- it would be entertaining and cute.

I don't see Sansa hooking up with anyone.[/quote]

Do I spy another sister?

*high five*

[quote name='Xalinor' post='1325588' date='Apr 22 2008, 19.22']Sansa/Sandor
Arya/Gendry
Jon/Dany[/quote]

Aw come on people, where are your imaginations? What about

Olenna/Doran
Osha/Dolorous Edd
Gregorstein/Cersei/Qyburn
Euron/Dany/Victarion
Jon/Asha/Theon
Sandor/Brienne
Jaime/Margaery
Loras/Lancel
Melisandre/Other
Sand Snakes/Kingsguard

I was just thinking in terms of punishment and complete horror-I would like to see Tyrion get some action from Cersei. Just because it would be so awful for her and why one brother and not the other? It would be about as low as Cersei could go-in her eyes.

[quote name='Olenna' post='1325653' date='Apr 22 2008, 17.14']Aw come on people, where are your imaginations? What about

Olenna/Doran
Osha/Dolorous Edd
Gregorstein/Cersei/Qyburn
Euron/Dany/Victarion
Jon/Asha/Theon
Sandor/Brienne
Jaime/Margaery
Loras/Lancel
Melisandre/Other
Sand Snakes/Kingsguard[/quote]

This is an excellent post.

Jon/Asha/Theon is pretty hot. Plus you know Theon would be the bitch in that. Good times.

And Sandor/Brienne is adorable. Forget Beauty and the Beast, I want Beast and the Beast. Plus if Sandor tried to intimidate Brienne, Brienne would punch him in the mouth. Sandor needs that way more than some naive 12 year old.

Archived