Sansa is the worst person in Westeros

Calanctus

• 3 weeks later...

A somewhat serious reply:

Sana is like Cat, except in her recent chapters nothing happens. I dislike reading her POV because she should have a one chapter summary and instead she has a number. I think Sana's recent chapters show the area where the series has begun to fall down for me, where as before they were full of events and significance and characterisation now it's simply a mouthpiece for Littlefinger's rather sedate political moves and creepy seduction.

If Sansa wasn't a POV character I expect people would be much more sympathetic. If my little brother stubs his toe I'm feeling sorry for him, but he's still going to get on my nerves if he cries about it for 5 hours.

But more in keeping with the thread:

I didn't think Sansa could stoop any lower, but then I heard that she was the one conducting slaving raids on the peaceful people in the east!

Actually, i'll also be serious.

I loved Sansa's povs (apart from a couple in feast). This was mainly because it was as if evil George had taken a perfect, 19th century character from medieval myth and inserted her into a bloody, gritty powerstruggle, torturing her and grinding away at all her steriotypes one after the other. Not to mention she's usually surrounded by some interesting people. No, the pov i always hated and skipped through was Bran. God that warg stuff is dull.

I heard that Sansa rigged the election in Iran btw.

• 1 month later...

I totally agree, this is the best thread ever! :lol:

Let's not forget that is was Sansa who Doomed good old Valyria!

BTW, I have teenage kids who are at each other throats 24x7 and believe all people are good and wish them well and always side with their stupid friends against their family. Maybe I should start beating them up to teach them some tough reality before they also turn up like Sansa.

Not saying I agree with the quoted post, but there can be a case made that Sansa, well, made things a lot worse by snitching. Consider.

* Sansa doesn't go to the queen to tell her father's plans. She and Arya are packed off on a ship to the north just before Ned moves against Cersei. His plan still fails; Littlefinger still betrays him; he is arrested and his men are killed. So far, so good. Yet...

* Ned is languishing in the black cells. But Varys can't threaten him with Sansa's head, in this timeline. Of course, he refuses to admit to any treason and stays in the cells.

* Robb goes to war to save his father. He destroys the Lannister army besieging Riverrun and takes Jaime captive.

* Ser Kingslayer is promptly exchanged for Lord Ned. As soon as Eddard is back in his power, he spreads the tale of Lannister incest and swears Winterfell's power to Stannis. Riverrun follows.

* With Ned's account, and Stannis' newfound power, Renly and the stormlords also back Stannis; Renly is named heir to the throne until (if?) Stannis gets a son.

* The great Stark/Tully/Baratheon alliance overwhelms the Rock. King's Landing falls; Joffrey, Tommen, Myrcella, Tyrion, Tywin, Jaime, and Cersei are executed.

I don't think this is unrealistic.

* Ned is languishing in the black cells. But Varys can't threaten him with Sansa's head, in this timeline. Of course, he refuses to admit to any treason and stays in the cells.

I don't think this is unrealistic.

That particular step IS unrealistic. Ned isn't getting out alive of KL to spread the secret of the parentage of Cersei's children.

Jaime would have probably been executed by the Karstarks.

No Ned got himself killed when he confronted Cersei about her incest. God was that a smart move or what?! Joffrey gave the order because he's a sadistic bastard who got his :evil laugh: So don't blame Ned's execution on Sansa, it's weak. She was a spoiled child, but she's suffered a lot. And when she finds out about Littlefinger's role in Ned's death, I hope she kills him!

Anyway, this thread has really made me laugh :)

The Starks motto shouldn't be winter is coming, it should be To noble to live.....

Every time I am just about to start liking Sansa again, I think back to the times that she cut off Tyrion's nose, Jaime's hand, and Cersei's cock. I mean, really... what did those Lannisters do to her?

Every time I am just about to start liking Sansa again, I think back to the times that she cut off Tyrion's nose, Jaime's hand, and Cersei's cock. I mean, really... what did those Lannisters do to her?

Sansa forced Tywin to sh*t with gold. Poor Tywin died trying to produce more gold for her.

Archived