Nearly everyone in Drogo's Khalasar

Euron Greyjoy

Theon Greyjoy

Vargo Hoat and his "Brafe Companionth"

The slavers in the entire Ghiscari region

Roose Bolton

Ramsay Bolton

Walder Frey

Jeyne Westerling's mother (can't remember her name)

The turncloaks from the Night's Watch that killed Mormont

Craster (what a vile man)

Jaime Lannister (too little, too late, though I do like him)

Sandor Clegane (still has hope, at least)

Boros Blount

Meryn Trant

Mandon Moore

Arys Oakheart (he did beat Sansa)

Preston Greenfield (if he beat Sansa)

Lancel Lannister

Tywin Lannister

The Tickler

Raff the Sweetling

Rorge

Biter

Catelyn Stark

Lem Lemoncloak

Thoros of Myr and his ilk

Stannis Baratheon

Lysa Arryn

Petyr Baelish

Gerold Dayne

Styr, the Magnar of Thenn

Rattleshirt

Harma Dogshead

The Weeper (snicker)

Melisandre

Pyat Pree and his ilk

Dareon (or whatever his name was, damn singing fucker from Eastwatch)

Alliser Thorne

Janos Slynt

Qyburn

Grand Maester Pycelle

Victarion Greyjoy

Balon Greyjoy

Asha Greyjoy

Aeron Greyjoy

Randyll Tarly

Hyle Hunt and everyone else that played his vile little game

Renly Baratheon

Daenerys Targaryen

Can't think of anyone else right off the top of my head.

Gregor. No one else seems so Monsterous and sane at the same time. Biter is evil but he is also deranged so I'm not sure if he even knows it. That story about Gregor raping that girl in the Inn after he lost the tourny in Kings Landing, Horrible. HE don't care.

Aerys Oakheart actually was a fairly decent man, about the only one in KL who was genuinely friendly to Sansa (leaving out Dontos because he was paid for it, Sandor because he was helpful but not really friendly, and Tyrion because he was still an enemy of her when push comes to shove) - he even was a bit conspiratory with her. As far as beating Sansa, he didn't beat her near as hard as the other KG (except Sandor) did, and he loathed doing so. He may not have much of a spine, as his dealings with Joffrey and Arianne show, but he was a fairly decent guy not anywhere near most names in this thread.

I also don't understand why Catelyn, Dany, Thoros would be named as the worst of the worst!

I would like to add more reasoning for the biggest scumbag - Walder Frey.

1. He's a traitor. Who else is more hated than than the turncloak? He's a manipulative, wretched old man. At least with Gregor, it was straightforward, you knew he was a bloodthirsty murderer.

2. He's petty. He wasn't content with the murder and massacres of the Northerners, but the mutilations of the bodies were unforgivable.

I can't stand the scumbag, a simple death would be too good for him.

For a lot of these characters we only have second hand knowledge of the evil they've done, but we have first hand knowledge of everybody's darling Jaime Lannister hurling a small boy out of a tower window to avoid others learning about the incestuous affair he was having with his sister. Jaime gets my vote, the lousy bastard.

I wouldn't say that Walder is nearly as bad as guys like Gregor, Ramsay, Vargo Hoat, Biter and the worst ironmen or the worst Dothraki though. And let's not forget the slavers with the unsullied. Competition is really tough in this department, a mere betrayal and unhonorable slaughter of an army that used to be your ally is hardly enough to be qualified for the play-offs!

Going by the consequences of their actions, Littlefinger. He's the one responsible for the entire war.

But going by intentions, Gregor Clegane. Even though LF has caused more people to die than Gregor by far, LF would never do something like hold his little brother's face in a fire. So by our standard definitions of evil it's probably Gregor. But technically LF has caused way more suffering.

I would like to add more reasoning for the biggest scumbag - Walder Frey.

1. He's a traitor. Who else is more hated than than the turncloak? He's a manipulative, wretched old man. At least with Gregor, it was straightforward, you knew he was a bloodthirsty murderer.

2. He's petty. He wasn't content with the murder and massacres of the Northerners, but the mutilations of the bodies were unforgivable.

I can't stand the scumbag, a simple death would be too good for him.

Personally I've never really understood the intensity of Frey hate. I mean he's not sunshine and rainbows, but a lot of people feel that he's the worst of the worst.

1. Robb Stark betrayed him first. It was entirely Stark's fault for doing that, then trusting Frey (a notoriously ambitious Lord).

2. Mutilations and stuff like that aren't exactly unheard-of in Westeros. The northmen do it to others just as much as others do it to them.

I also don't understand why Catelyn, Dany, Thoros would be named as the worst of the worst!

Dany was going to unleash an entire Khalasar upon Westeros, which, I imagine, would be the equivalent of a few hundred companies of Brave Companions, only more competent.

As for Catelyn and Thoros... did you actually read AFfC? If you did, I suggest going back and reading the final Brienne chapter again.

As for Catelyn and Thoros... did you actually read AFfC? If you did, I suggest going back and reading the final Brienne chapter again.

So do I. Catelyn (well, Stoneheart, which I'm not sure is the same thing) certainly deserves it, but Thoros? Read the things he says to her. He's ashamed of what's become of the Brotherhood Without Banners! I suspect that he's pretty much a prisoner there.

Archived