Changed your user name?

lumer

So, do you want to be called Whiskeyjack or Amryc over here?

-SoJ

Either one is fine with me. Probably easier to just call me Whiskeyjack.

But for those who are stuck on Amryc (Os especially), I don't mind that either. I'll recognize and respond to either one.

I used to be Unstrung. "Ned's Bones" just kind of made me chuckle. I may go back, I don't know. Now I need a better avatar, this pic is of the Blue Note, a place I love to play at.

Swampy:

My name might have changed from dtswampa to swampy, but I'm still the same old fella who is p. whipped by his wife, neighbor wants to get it on with, and who's mother-in-law saw my thingamajig pop out...

:rofl:

Lady Stark: Glad you didn't change your avatar either, I love that movie!

I was Dolorous Al 2.

I've gone back in time to become Dolorous Al. I doubt many will remember.

Lilith of Tarth, I was just thinking of you today :) but since I engage in a stunning rendition of "Memory" every time I skulk away and skulk back, I'll spare everyone my gushiness this time.

Just to clear up confusion, I'm formerly known as Noontidal.

The Neaptide is merely the period of tides wherein the high tide and low tide are at their closest, for those wondering.

For those who don't care, or already knew, good for you.

For those wondering, which I think there might be two, this is when the moon is half full, thus the gravity of the sun and the gravity of the moon are pulling perpendicular. Thus evening the tidal bulge.

Springtides occurring of course when the moon is full, or at a new moon, when the gravity is parallel thus accentuating the bulge.

Archived