Changed your user name?

lumer

• 2 weeks later...
I changed my name (again). Well, not so much changed as decided to go with my real name. :)

I think using your real name is good. I am doing the same thing. Where do I apply to retrieve my old status of Lord of the Bottles and ConJose Swordmaster? Knight Who Didn't Really Say Hint Because He Didn't Play? Survivor of the Red Feast/Dinner/Whateveryoucallit? Patron of the Hidden Mexican Food Restaurant? Walker Amongst Half-Empty Haight Ashbury Bars? Carrier of George's Book And TShirt Box? The Baron's Silent Shadow?

Lodey help a brother out here I am a goddamn PLAYER. You want my SERVICES? Well you got it.

Lord Caspen has quite a history, at least quite a personal history, but I wanted to change my avatar, and it seemed appropriate to start using the name of the character I was playing when the pic was taken. I'm now Tony Marston, a.k.a. Anthony Marston, of Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None.

umm, not sure if anyone remembers me anyway. but I was divaflip on the old boards. I registered here a couple of days ago and briefly had Philippa as my display name, because I am an idiot and didn't realise what that meant.

however using my standard internet name now, diva :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just what the hell was wrong with R'hllor Coaster anyhow? It was only the best name on the board.

Is this a bet by any chance?

I'm ADD. I got bored.

But seeing as how I nearly got LYNCHED for changing it, it's going back in 3 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived