Changed your user name?

lumer

Compile a list of all the changes and edit them into the first post. We're not about to read 100 posts just to find out who someone is.

Thankyou.

Apparently it's a good thing I didn't suggest this, but I was hoping it would happen. A7, thanks for taking one for the team. :)

Go look at the posted stickies - Ran'll fix you.

Yes. You are broken. Defective, if you will. Ran is your only hope for salvation.

Well, Ran and the Claw.

THE CLAW HAS CHOSEN ME!

considering a name-change..Ser feels too pretentious now..and Amarok is an old name of mine from BG I..but I think I need to move on..I just haven't been inspired yet..perhaps something dude-y, or phish-y..hmm

In the old board I was 14936BlackTalon - but, gods, how I hated these disfiguring numbers in front of my nick.Now I finally get to use the same name as in "my" regular national ASOIAF board, www.eis-und-feuer.de

It probably doesn´t make much of a difference for you since I had only about half a dozen posts in the old board. I am, however, going to try and change that and contribute to this one on a more regular basis.

Thanks to Ran, by the way: I really like the new board. The gloomy "darkblue on black" outfit of the old one always left me sort of depressed after reading for some time... :(

At ezboard, my name is AliasPrue, but as the name 'Prue' isn't taken here yet, I thought it unnecessary to add the 'Alias'.

edit: oh, wasn't there supposed to be an option somewhere to have the post count transferred? I only had 285 posts, but that had at least made me a Hedge Knight instead of a mere commoner.

oh, wasn't there supposed to be an option somewhere to have the post count transferred? I only had 285 posts, but that had at least made me a Hedge Knight instead of a mere commoner.

There's a thread in the Help forum where you can put your old name & post count to be transferred over. :)

I posted on the old board as Davosseaworth. I've shortened it here to Davos. Of course I would imagine most people would have come to that conclusion without much thought anyway.

There's a thread in the Help forum where you can put your old name & post count to be transferred over. :)

Thank you, Jest. :)

edit: Oh, and the post count has already been transferred. That was quick. Thank you, Ran. I guess I shall remain an eternal Hedge Knight now, though, if posts in the Miscellaneous forum indeed don't count. Ah well. At least I shan't remain an eternal Commoner. That's something. :)

Mack- My name change may be even more difficult for people to adapt to. I added an apostrophe.

Me too. I never wanted to be without one, but at the time when I first chose my name I got the impression that apostrophes weren't allowed in board names. Dunno why this should have been, and it may have been my technical incompetence that was the problem. Anyway now I've got it so that my name is not an ongoing reproach to my English teacher's soul - and so that I match the BWB standard, which I signed with the apostrophe included.

Same old boring boring, just whacked the 6 off the end of kli6. Left my title alone, though. I'm still the Dowager Empress/Queen Mother (Tai Hou) of the Discussion Topic (Yi Ti) in Mandarin Chinese.

Yeah, I think I'll be using ":-)" instead of the retarded looking smiley... (Sorry, Ran!)

I was "Esgred Ironborn" after a brief stint as "YumYum44" (after deciding that I'd be much happier with a name from the series, and that having numbers in one's username is just *lame*). Well, yeah, and I wanted people to stop attacking me too... ;)

Archived