Changed your user name?

lumer

I posted at the old board under ellaria sand, but I had ~170 posts after 3ish years of lurking, so I doubt anyone would remember.

I made a new name becuase I didnt'w ant to have a asoiaf character name anymore, and perspicacious is one of my favorite words.

I like the board a lot, and this change has motivated me to be more active. :) (Not that I didn't like the old board, this is just a chance to have a 'fresh start')

As you may be able to decipher from my screen name, I used to be someone else. For those of you with a penchant for perfect music, the change should be quite obvious, for the rest of you <insert lame, regurgitated confusion of the entire www joke here>.

I'm still working on getting my post count from the old board, though. And that tiled tarmac in the background could bear replacing.

Yeah SN I'm realizing that now...hm, 29 days left to deal with it

I just realized that SN referred to me! I'm so used to Sorc or SoN that I just glossed right over your post, Ser Amarok or KI.

Now I'm thinking of reverting to my name in full too once the 30 days are up!

I changed my name from "Jerka" on the old board. That's what I'm called at home but I decided it didn't sound very good in English and wanted a name that went well with the general atmosphere on the board.

Erik is my real name. Hazelfield is a translation of the place where I live, in the western part of Stockholm, Sweden.

Archived