Mass Effect 2

WhiteHaven

That poster is on so many drugs.

Wait, raging xenophobia is a drug, right? Right?

You see, I think that the fact that a poster took the time to think something like that up just drives home my point about the Bioware forums.

I don't really know why but im having massive issues finishing ME1. So fuckin boring.

It's the story. Which sucks ass. But I liked the fighting that's why I want to buy ME2. But seriously the story was really bad most of the time. Only the ending was interesting. Hope they do better in the second installement.

ETA:

I didn't like the inventory system at all. I hope they've changed it somewhat.

Somhewere an gamespot.com (I think) is an interview where a guy tells us that they changed the whole inventory.

Good to know.

Combat wasn't all that exciting; Lira (or whatever her name was) floats things in the air with singularity, I murder them with my sniper rifle, the third party member wishes s/he weren't utterly superfluous. Also, I got really tired of my NPCs blazing away at the wall between them and their target.

• 2 weeks later...

Game is out in a week about. What happens? My Xbox dies. The Red Rings of Death have came and claimed my baby. Will be shipping it off for repairs (isn't the power supply), but it's a major inconvenience and all-round annoyance. My 3 year warranty just expired in November, as well, so I'm not pleased.

*mutters* May just pick this up for the PC. It's out at the same time, correct?

Game is out in a week about. What happens? My Xbox dies. The Red Rings of Death have came and claimed my baby. Will be shipping it off for repairs (isn't the power supply), but it's a major inconvenience and all-round annoyance. My 3 year warranty just expired in November, as well, so I'm not pleased.

*mutters* May just pick this up for the PC. It's out at the same time, correct?

how much are repairs with an expired warranty?

i'm on my 5th 360, this one hasnt ringed in a year, which is a new record for me...

Aside from shipping costs, it won't cost me anything, despite it being outside of my warranty because it's this common red ring problem, but we'll see. I am not optimistic.

This is a first-timer for me. Will I still have my saved games info?

Aside from shipping costs, it won't cost me anything, despite it being outside of my warranty because it's this common red ring problem, but we'll see. I am not optimistic.

This is a first-timer for me. Will I still have my saved games info?

you keep your hard drive. you aren't supposed to mail it with the 360.

Aha, yes. Knew it said something like that on my receipt page. :lol:

did you mail the HD in?

You might want to call them and let them know that. You don't get the same 360 back that you mailed in. They send you a refurbished one.

Apparently some dude is posting a complete playthrough on YouTube...if you're into that sort of thing.

Eh, I can never watch those things, I always want to move the camera :-/.

I'm looking forward to ME2. The first one wasn't perfect but I enjoyed it quite a bit so if this one is an improvement you can't go wrong.

Interstellar travel, cool aliens AND faster elevators!? 10/10

Apparently some dude is posting a complete playthrough on YouTube...if you're into that sort of thing.

No, can't say I am interested in that.

I managed one last playthrough of ME1 over the last couple of weeks, so I've got at least one character to import whom I actually remember. Sure, the import screen will list about half a dozen of the major decisions, but still it will be nice not to rely on that entirely.

I have to admit that I'm getting unreasonably excited about this game with the release date coming up. I hope the delivery will be faster than Play.com's. The two games I ordered from them took 11 and 15 days to get here respectively. Shipping within the EU should not take this bloody long.

Damn I spend 100 Euros yesterday, for alcohol. So no money left for ME2 this month =(

I know Munich is expensive, but even factoring that in I am amazed that after consuming 100€ worth of alcoholic beverages you can still manage to post.:thumbsup:

Also: Hawhaw!:P

Archived