Can't Delete Messages

Frosty

I have the same problem. I can delete individual messages if I go to the conversation, but can no longer select messages to delete all at once. Oddly enough, I did not have this problem right after the upgrade, just in the last 2 days.

• 1 month later...

I can't seem to delete messages from my Drafts folder at all, and there's still no way to check large numbers of messages from my inbox and delete them. My inbox is full (again) and I'd love to be able to delete conversations without going through each one individually? Is there a solution to this problem yet, or is it maybe a browser issue? (The box to check messages is there, I just can't check it.

Might be a browser thing, because I have no problems with the checkboxes in the PM center.

I'm on FF 3.5.7

Hmmm... <_< I have the same version of Firefox. Strange. I'll try clearing my cookies or something.

ETA: Hmmm. The checkboxes appear in Chrome. I think it must be the stylesheet or something. Don't want to bug MG about it so I'll just do all my PM box management in Chrome.

Archived