Your Kingsguard, Hand of the King, and Small Council

Carter209

Yeah I kind of figured. I

PrinceHenryris: Why do you have a bunch of people in the Kingsguard who arn't knights? I know alot of other people also have it but I don't understand the point. And do you really expect the Greatjon to leave his position as head of House Umber to be a bodyguard down in King's Landing? I know I'm a bit picky but several times that I've seen it its annoyed me.

I made my choices based on who I'd want protecting me.

I don't care if every member of MY KG had oil spilled on them or not.

I'd bet the Greatjon would take the job if the gold/other compensation were right.

Remember, we're fantasizing about a fantasy.

PrinceHenryris: Why do you have a bunch of people in the Kingsguard who arn't knights? I know alot of other people also have it but I don't understand the point. And do you really expect the Greatjon to leave his position as head of House Umber to be a bodyguard down in King's Landing? I know I'm a bit picky but several times that I've seen it its annoyed me.

I know PrinceHenryris already answered this question, but I'll offer an answer for my lists as well. I'm not as interested in the influence of the Faith of the Seven and its inherent link to knighthood as I would be in who could do the job. I did attempt to stick to people who would be likely to consider joining the Kingsguard (i.e., not heirs to Houses, and so on), hence starting with several individuals who have already been members. I added Areo Hotah because he's an excellent bodyguard for House Martell (and since my Queen Consort would be Arianne Martell, I think I'd stand a chance of convincing him to leave Dorne); I added Brienne of Tarth since being Kingsguard is essentially her greatest ambition in life (ignoring the fact that she is heir to House Tarth); and I added Syrio Forell because I couldn't resist having one admittedly "wishful thinking" person on my list. I put Thoros of Myr in my second take on a Kingsguard because I like the idea of having a "wizard" around to support the others, though I admit this is likely a "wishful thinking" addition as well since there would probably be some blowback from knighting a priest of R'hllor.

I quite like Gurkhal's idea of expanding the Kingsguard to nine members and having each position be representative of a region of the realm, rather than maintaining the Faith's religious numerology of seven. Such a move would fit nicely with my own desire to move the High Septon out of King's Landing and back to Oldtown.

I'd bet the Greatjon would take the job if the gold/other compensation were right.

That doesn't really make any sense. Why would anyone forsake a lordship they already hold for a life on the Kingsguard?

King and Queen - Daenerys and Robb

Hand: Lord Tywin Lannister - heartless bastard, maybe, but he knows his stuff.

Small Council:

Master of Coin - Littlefinger

Master of Ships - Davos Seaworthy

Master of Laws - Ned Stark

Master of Whisperers - Varys

Master of Arms - Brynden Tully

Grand Maester - Aemon

Kingsguard:

Lord Commander - Barristan

Loras

Jon

Brienne

Adam Marbrand

Balon Swann

Jorah Mormont

Hand -- Tywin Lannister

I'd suck as a King and it appears to me that everyone in Westeros sucks at being King too so I'd kick back and let Tywin do his thing.

Master of Coin -- Littlefinger

Has a gift for conjuring dragons out of thin air. Pair him with Tywin, the richest man in the 7 Kingdoms and I think we can reduce or even eliminate that huge debt.

Master of Ships -- Paxter Redwyne

Who better than the commander of the largest fleet in Westeros for this position?

Grand Maester -- Maester Luwin

I like this guy alot, and I think he's the only Maester in the series that actually has a pair. Would be able to give objective and helpful advice.

Master of Laws -- Oberyn Martell

This seems kind of like a no show position, so I'd just give it to this guy to represent Dorne and to get his opinion. Oberyn actually seems highly intelligent if not a little rash but I'd want his thoughts anyways.

Master of Whisperers -- ELIMINATED

Show me one instance in the entire history of Westeros where the man in this position actually helps the King? To replace this position I'd create a new seat, MASTER OF STATE

Master of State -- Renly Baratheon

His job would be to represent the King, and establish good foreign relations with the Free Cities and the rest of the world. Would also act as an internal ambassador, treating with lords across Westeros to help strengthen relations. Everyone loves Renly (save Stannis) so he gets the job.

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard -- Barristan Selmy

He's fucking awesome

Rest of the Kingsguard --

Jamie Lannister

Aero Hotah

Balon Swann

Syrio Forel

Strong Belwas

The Hound

I wanted to represent the North in this list but as I thought about it I think it's best to let the North remain in the North... Completely different culture up there, don't have politicians.

Master of Ships -- Paxter Redwyne

Who better than the commander of the largest fleet in Westeros for this position?

Not necessarily the best choice IM(n)HO. I recently re-read Roger Crowley's excellent "Empires of the Sea". For those not familiar with the book, it chronicles the Turkish/Islami vs. Spanish/Christiain battles in the Meditaranean in the 1500s.

Who owned the Galleys apparently made a huge impact on how things went down. Andrea Doria, widely considered one of the most skilled naval commanders, was notoriously cautious because he owned most of the Galleys in his fleet.

Fast forward to WWI, after the Battle of Jelicho, the German battlewagons rarely, if ever left port. The cost of the losses would have been too high.

So I don't think a Redwyne would be the best choice.

If I were building a defensive fleet with offensive capabilities, I'd go with Davos.

If I needed a commander to meet an invading fleet at sea, I'd go with Victarion or Asha. Euron would probably be good too, but I don't trust him.

@gobstopper

I never said The GreatJon would have to give up his lands and title to join my KG. I'm the King.

If the GreatJon wants to keep his titles and land, and try to have more kids than Walder Frey, I don't care. I just want to have one of the most certified BAMFS in the series watching my back.

Hand: The only choice is Davos, singlehandedly keeps Stannis in the game.

Master of coin: Dolorous Ed- I reckon he'll be good at it, lots of accounting in a kitchen.

Master of Whispers: Tyrion Lannister

Grand Maester: Samwell Tarly

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy

Master of Law: Ned Stark - The OLD laws

Kingsguard:

Brienne of Tarth

Greatjon Umber

Arya Stark - Sneak attack is the best form of defence

The Hound

Mag the Mighty

Bronn

Duncan The Tall

I made my choices based on who I'd want protecting me.

I don't care if every member of MY KG had oil spilled on them or not.

I think that you would be doing yourself a disservice by dragging the Kingsguard's reputation and image in the mud. They are linked to the king and by making them a band of toughmen bodyguards rather than something more in the minds of the people, I think that you would be hurting your own image and potentially cause friction with the nobility.

I know PrinceHenryris already answered this question, but I'll offer an answer for my lists as well. I'm not as interested in the influence of the Faith of the Seven and its inherent link to knighthood as I would be in who could do the job.

Alright that's you choice but I think that the same thing I wrote above would apply to you as well.

I did attempt to stick to people who would be likely to consider joining the Kingsguard (i.e., not heirs to Houses, and so on), hence starting with several individuals who have already been members.

Yeah that seems reasonable. I mean we know how Tywin liked having Jaime join the Kingsguard so it would probably be best to go for second or third sons.

I added Areo Hotah because he's an excellent bodyguard for House Martell (and since my Queen Consort would be Arianne Martell, I think I'd stand a chance of convincing him to leave Dorne);

I added Brienne of Tarth since being Kingsguard is essentially her greatest ambition in life (ignoring the fact that she is heir to House Tarth); and

I added Syrio Forell because I couldn't resist having one admittedly "wishful thinking" person on my list.

I think that Brienne Tarth could work as she's already got the knightly stuff going and thus she would probably just need a vigil and she'd be ready to go. In regards to the others they would certainly make fine fighters but I wouldn't put any non-knights in my Kingsguard for reasons I think that I've mentioned.

I put Thoros of Myr in my second take on a Kingsguard because I like the idea of having a "wizard" around to support the others, though I admit this is likely a "wishful thinking" addition as well since there would probably be some blowback from knighting a priest of R'hllor.

I think that Brienne Tarth could work as she's already got the knightly stuff going and thus she would probably just need a vigil and she'd be ready to go. In regards to the others they would certainly make fine fighters but I wouldn't put any non-knights in my Kingsguard for reasons I think that I've mentioned. In regards to Thoros it might be a bit hard to get him knighted by the Faith but you don't know unless you've tried. :P

I quite like Gurkhal's idea of expanding the Kingsguard to nine members and having each position be representative of a region of the realm, rather than maintaining the Faith's religious numerology of seven. Such a move would fit nicely with my own desire to move the High Septon out of King's Landing and back to Oldtown.

Its nice to see some support for my idea to expand the Kingsguard even if I wasn't thinking about the number's connection with the Faith. Why you would want to move the High Septon away from King's Landing where he can be more easily monitored and summoned to provide ideological support for you is something that I don't really understand. I'd be more interested in getting the Citadell moved to the capital so that I can start to work on making the maesters more directly tied to the Iron Throne.

That doesn't really make any sense. Why would anyone forsake a lordship they already hold for a life on the Kingsguard?

I really would like to know this as well. And if the Greatjon is the lord of Last Heart, how is he going to manage his duties as a lord in the North and a bannerman to Winterfell while he spends all his days in the capital watching over the king?

I think that Brienne Tarth could work as she's already got the knightly stuff going and thus she would probably just need a vigil and she'd be ready to go. In regards to the others they would certainly make fine fighters but I wouldn't put any non-knights in my Kingsguard for reasons I think that I've mentioned. In regards to Thoros it might be a bit hard to get him knighted by the Faith but you don't know unless you've tried. :P

I imagine if Forell and Hotah would actually agree to joining the Kingsguard that it would be fairly easy to get them knighted. You're certainly right that Thoros would be difficult, but, hey, having a "wizard" in the Kingsguard might be worth a bit of a struggle! If I felt the fight was going to be too difficult to not be ultimately worth it, I'd just have to find someone else (perhaps adopt the "hold a tourney" idea that a few other posters have suggested).

On the possibility of unintentionally tarnishing the image of the Kingsguard in the eyes of the people: even with my "outside" choices, I attempted to name people who could easily and rightly be seen as honorable people. Thoros as a priest of R'hllor might be an exception in the eyes of many, since that religion seems to be mostly looked down upon in Westeros, but he would also come with his own heroic tale of "fighting for the peasants" in the midst of the chaos that had engulfed the realm.

Why you would want to move the High Septon away from King's Landing where he can be more easily monitored and summoned to provide ideological support for you is something that I don't really understand.

That's a fair point. I was approaching it more from a perspective of attempting to decrease any influence the High Septon may have on the king's court. Now that I think a bit more about it, perhaps such a move would backfire on me, though, since it could allow the Faith of the Seven's leadership to exist more as a separate power in the eyes of the realm.

I really would like to know this as well. And if the Greatjon is the lord of Last Heart, how is he going to manage his duties as a lord in the North and a bannerman to Winterfell while he spends all his days in the capital watching over the king?

I assume PrinceHenryris's answer would be that it could be handled in a similar manner as to any lord who sits on the small council (having a castellan or heir rule in one's place), but those people at least could occasionally travel home or even resign their positions if circumstances back home changed dramatically. A Kingsguard wouldn't have the same luxury by the very nature of their job.

King-Jon Snow/Stark

Queen- Daenerys targayren

Ruling together as the stargayern dynasty

Hand-littlefinger

Master of whispers-Tyrion lannister

Commander of the gold cloaks- Robb Stark

Master of laws-Eddard stark

Kings justice- stannis

Grand master-Samwell Tarly

Master at Arms-Oberyn Martell

Master of Coin-Doran Martell

Warden of the west- Tywin lannister

Warden of the east- Lyn Corbray

Warden of the south-Randyll Tarly

Warden of the north- Roose Bolton

Lord commander of the kingsgaurd-The Blackfish

Jamie lannister

Loras tyrell

Strong belwas

Brienne

Barristan selmy

Areo Hotah

Perfect balance between the great houses and tyrion will be able to keep littlefinger in check and vice versa!

So assuming we are following the original rules and the timeline is at the very beginning of GoT meaning that Jon Arryn is dead and Robert is king. One of the major concerns is making sure there is a high level of geographic representation. Also given that it is Robert as king there needs to be extra sops to Dorne.

Hand Of The King: Stannis Baratheon Actually the perfect complement to his older brother. Stern, obedient, loyal. He is very attentive to detail. Additionally an excellent sop to Stannis given that he holds Dragonstone and not Storm's End. Like Ned Stark, Stannis is the right stern balance to Robert's joviality. (I understand the argument for Ned Stark, but truthfully he isn't politically astute enough and he simply doesn't want to be in the South; his loyalty is not a question.)

Kingsguard:

Lord Commander: Brynden Tully (Riverlands) A better leader than Barristan. A terrific knight and a lifestyle fit for the Kingsguard.

---Barristan Selmy (Stormlands and Legacy) A no brainer for the Kingsguard, but should not be LC. Is a great member of the Kingsguard but not a great Lord Commander. First of all no political skills, but more importantly not a great leader. True he was given an atrocious Kingsguard to work with but he still led them quite poorly

---Benjen Stark (The North) Talented as a ranger, definitely outside of the classic mold. Good to bring the North into the Kingsguard and he is also clearly ok with the lifestyle.

---Gerold Dayne (Dorne) Dangerous, desperate to prove himself equal to his cousin. Important to have a Dornishman

---Lyn Corbray (The Vale) Deadly knight, very proud and not a lord. Also has no interest in women.

---Jaime Lannister (Westerlands) Probably should not be on the Kingsguard but given the fact that Cersei is Queen and ties to House Lannister are important, it would be an insult to remove him.

---Loras Tyrell (The Reach) Talented Knight, very popular. Sexual orientation in this context makes him a logical White Cloak

ALTERNATE: Bonifer Hasty (Stormlands) Religious, pious, and a famed knight. Fitting member of the Kingsguard (actually it's odd he was never named)

Master of Laws: Kevan Lannister An honor to the Lannisters and he is actually quite bright and decent.

Master of Whispers: Petyr Baelish He is quite talented at secrets and he would be 2nd best behind Varys. As for Varys, it is quite simple, he should be dead, executed after Robert took over. He was a creature of Aerys and should never have been allowed to stay as long as he did.

Master of Coin: Leyton Hightower It would be an insult to push Tywin down to this rank. The Hightowers remind me of a Medici type family.

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy A good way to continue to get Balon Greyjoy's loyalty. High honor at the same time and Asha is more willing to serve a greater good than Victarion. Given Hightower's presence, Redwyne is overkill and Davos while an excellent Captain is a smuggling captain, not a fighting captain

King's Justice: None Robert should do it himself. Hell, let him use the hammer and he'll probably enjoy it.

Grand Maester: Maester Marwyn Kind of knows about everything

High Septon: The Elder Brother

Master at Arms: Balon Swann Excellent knight. Can basically view the position as Kingsguard in training.

LC of Night's Watch: Jeor Mormont

Captain of the Gold Cloaks: Sandor Clegane

Warden of the North: Ned Stark

Warden of the East: Robert Arryn, fostered at Winterfell; acting Warden his castellan, Bronze Yohn Royce (if Blackfish weren't a Kingsguard then him)

Warden of the West: Tywin Lannister

Warden of the South: Doran Martell (Dorne is far more prickly against King Robert than Highgarden otherwise it should have been Mace Tyrell)

So assuming we are following the original rules and the timeline is at the very beginning of GoT meaning that Jon Arryn is dead and Robert is king. One of the major concerns is making sure there is a high level of geographic representation. Also given that it is Robert as king there needs to be extra sops to Dorne.

Hand Of The King: Stannis Baratheon Actually the perfect complement to his older brother. Stern, obedient, loyal. He is very attentive to detail. Additionally an excellent sop to Stannis given that he holds Dragonstone and not Storm's End. Like Ned Stark, Stannis is the right stern balance to Robert's joviality. (I understand the argument for Ned Stark, but truthfully he isn't politically astute enough and he simply doesn't want to be in the South; his loyalty is not a question.)

Kingsguard:

Lord Commander: Brynden Tully (Riverlands) A better leader than Barristan. A terrific knight and a lifestyle fit for the Kingsguard.

---Barristan Selmy (Stormlands and Legacy) A no brainer for the Kingsguard, but should not be LC. Is a great member of the Kingsguard but not a great Lord Commander. First of all no political skills, but more importantly not a great leader. True he was given an atrocious Kingsguard to work with but he still led them quite poorly

---Benjen Stark (The North) Talented as a ranger, definitely outside of the classic mold. Good to bring the North into the Kingsguard and he is also clearly ok with the lifestyle.

---Gerold Dayne (Dorne) Dangerous, desperate to prove himself equal to his cousin. Important to have a Dornishman

---Lyn Corbray (The Vale) Deadly knight, very proud and not a lord. Also has no interest in women.

---Jaime Lannister (Westerlands) Probably should not be on the Kingsguard but given the fact that Cersei is Queen and ties to House Lannister are important, it would be an insult to remove him.

---Loras Tyrell (The Reach) Talented Knight, very popular. Sexual orientation in this context makes him a logical White Cloak

ALTERNATE: Bonifer Hasty (Stormlands) Religious, pious, and a famed knight. Fitting member of the Kingsguard (actually it's odd he was never named)

Master of Laws: Kevan Lannister An honor to the Lannisters and he is actually quite bright and decent.

Master of Whispers: Petyr Baelish He is quite talented at secrets and he would be 2nd best behind Varys. As for Varys, it is quite simple, he should be dead, executed after Robert took over. He was a creature of Aerys and should never have been allowed to stay as long as he did.

Master of Coin: Leyton Hightower It would be an insult to push Tywin down to this rank. The Hightowers remind me of a Medici type family.

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy A good way to continue to get Balon Greyjoy's loyalty. High honor at the same time and Asha is more willing to serve a greater good than Victarion. Given Hightower's presence, Redwyne is overkill and Davos while an excellent Captain is a smuggling captain, not a fighting captain

King's Justice: None Robert should do it himself. Hell, let him use the hammer and he'll probably enjoy it.

Master at Arms: Balon Swann Excellent knight. Can basically view the position as Kingsguard in training.

Warden of the East: Robert Arryn, fostered at Winterfell; acting Warden his castellan, Bronze Yohn Royce (if Blackfish weren't a Kingsguard then him)

Warden of the South: Doran Martell (Dorne is far more prickly against King Robert than Highgarden otherwise it should have been Mace Tyrell)

Looks like a solid set-up to me.

Kingsguard:

Looks like a solid set up to me.

On the possibility of unintentionally tarnishing the image of the Kingsguard in the eyes of the people: even with my "outside" choices, I attempted to name people who could easily and rightly be seen as honorable people. Thoros as a priest of R'hllor might be an exception in the eyes of many, since that religion seems to be mostly looked down upon in Westeros, but he would also come with his own heroic tale of "fighting for the peasants" in the midst of the chaos that had engulfed the realm.

That's a good point I agree with even I myself probably wouldn't do it that way.

I assume PrinceHenryris's answer would be that it could be handled in a similar manner as to any lord who sits on the small council (having a castellan or heir rule in one's place), but those people at least could occasionally travel home or even resign their positions if circumstances back home changed dramatically. A Kingsguard wouldn't have the same luxury by the very nature of their job.

Exactly. While sitting on the Small Council or some such thing have its responsibilities there are no oaths like those demanded of the Kingsguard and thus a lord would probably be happier with that than taking the white.

Hand:

Stannis Baratheon.

Kingsguard:

- Brynden Tully (LC).

- Mandon Moore.

- Loras Tyrell.

- Arys Oakheart.

- Beric Dondarrion.

- Thoros.

- Brienne of Tarth.

Master of Laws: Kevan Lannister.

Master of Whispers: Qyburn.

Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish.

Master of Ships: Victarion Greyjoy.

Grand Maestor: The Mage.

High Septon: Khal Drogo.

King's Justice: Ilyn Payne.

Master-at-Arms: Lyn Corbray.

LC-NW: Donal Noye.

First Ranger: Benjen Stark.

First Builder: Othell Yarwyck.

First Steward: Dolorous Edd.

Gold Cloak Leader: Jacelyn Bywater.

Warden of the North: Ned Stark.

Warden of the East: Bronze Yohn.

Warden of the West: Tywin Lannister.

Warden of the South: Oberyn Martell.

I think the kingdom would be in good hands.

Backups stand as second choices.

Hand- Stannis. He should be king and hand imo.

Backup: Tywin Lannister

Master of Whispers- Varys (no one can do it better)

Backup: Littlefinger (he has little birds of his own)

Master of Coin- Littlefinger

Backup: Tyrion

Master of Laws- Kevan Lannister (smart like Tywin, yet less cold)

Backup: Ned. He's just and honorable

Master of Ships- Davos Seaworth

Backup: Asha Greyjoy (good with ships, yet not cruel like her uncles)

Grand Maester- Maester Luwin

Backup: Maester Pylos

Kingsguard

Lord Commander- Barristan Selmy

Brynden Tully

Garlan Tyrell

Brienne of Tarth

Lyn Corbray

Jaime Lannister

Randyll Tarly

Warden of the North- Ned Stark

Backup: Robb Stark

Warden of the West- Tywin Lannister

Backup: Tyrion or Kevan

Warden of the East- Bronze Yohn Royce

Backup: Harry the Heir

Warden of the South- Willas Tyrell

Backup: Randyll Tarly

King: The Duke

Hand of the King: Davos Seaworth

Master of Laws: Ned Stark

Master of Coin: Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish

Master of Ships: Stannis Baratheon

Master of Whispers: Varys

Grand Maester: Luwin

Kingsguard:

Lord Commander Barristan Selmy

Areo Hotah

Loras Tyrell

Jon Snow

Jaime Lannister

Balon Swann

Jon Connington

Captain of the Gold Cloaks:

Brenndyn "Blackfish" Tully

Hand: Tywin Lannister

Justice: Ned Stark

Whisperer: Bloodraven

Ships: Stannis Baratheon

Coin: Tyrion Lannister

Kingsguard

LC Barristan Selmy

Oberyn Martell

Garlan Tyrell

Arthur Dayne

Brandon Stark

Aemon Dragonknight

Robert Baratheon

This Kingsguard would probably create as much life as it ended with Brandon, Robert, and Oberyn on it

Hand of the King

Davos Seaworth

Kingsguard

Barristan Selmy

Brynden Tully

Brienne of Tarth

Addam Marbrand

Balon Swann

Greatjon Umber

Areo Hotah

Small Council

Master of Laws: Stannis Baratheon

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy

Master of Coin: Baelish, the bastard

Master of Whispers: Tyrion Lannister

Grand Maester: Samwell Tarly

• 1 month later...

HAND

Tyrion Lannister.

SMALL COUNCIL

Master of Coin --> Littlefinger

Master of Ships --> Davos Seaworthy

Master of Laws --> Ned Stark

Master of Whisperers -- > Varys

Master of Arms -- >Stannis Baratheon

Grand Maester --> Pycelle?

KINGSGUARD

Ser Barristan Selmy

Jamie Lannister

Sandor Clegane

Syrio Forel

Brienne Of Tarth

Small Council ( I would try to add diversity to the Council, try to have representatives from every region

Hand of the King: Lord Stannis Baratheon ( Loyal, obedient, honest and a good commander )

Second choice: Ser Davos Seaworth ( Same qualities as Stannis )

Master of Laws: Ser Kevan Lannister ( Best of the Lannister bunch, has a good knack for laws and politics and it would also be a good gesture to Tywin )

Second choice: Lord Eddard Stark ( Loyal, just and honorable )

Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish ( Smart, cunning, diplomatic and he's already proven himself )

Second choice: Tyrion Lannister ( same qualities as LF )

Master of Ships: Asha Greyjoy ( good captain, warrior and commands the loyalty of her men )

Second choice: Lord Commander Victarion Greyjoy ( an excellent admiral, strategist and warrior )

Master of Whisperers: None - Office abolished ( Not one of the Master of Whisperers has ever done any service to the Realm )

Grand Maester: Maester Luwin

Kingsguard

Lord Commander: Ser Barristan Selmy

Other members:

Ser Brynden Tully ( a great and loyal warrior )

Ser Arys Oakheart ( maybe not the best warrior, but a good knight )

Ser Jaime Lannister ( it would be considered as an insult to Tywin if he's taken out )

Ser Loras Tyrell ( a good knight, and it would also please The Reach )

Areo Hotah ( An excellent warrior, has experience as a bodyguard, and it would be good diplomacy-wise to have a Norvoshi in the Kingsuard. I would have him knighted first though. )

Oberyn Martell ( a very deadly warrior, very popular among the Dornishmen, so it would be good to have him in King's Landing )

Commander of the Gold Cloaks: Sandor Clegane

King's Justice: Ser Gregor Clegane

Hand of the King: Marwyn the Mage

Master of Laws: Stannis Baratheon

Master of Coin: Petyr Baelish

Master of Ships: Victarion Greyjoy

Master of Whispers: Tyene Sand/Tyrion Lannister

Grand Maester: Maester Aemon

Kingsguard:

Areo Hotah

Loras Tyrell

Sandor Clegane