World of Warcraft

Arataniello

I don't find regular Sindy so bad anymore. Once your guild gets decent at the fight and you start downing her regularly, phase 1 just flies by in a haze.

Sindy Achievement run though?

God, fuck that achievement to hell!

That's the only one I'm still missing for my 10 man drake... *sigh*

Nothing like having someone be unable to clear their stacks when the boss is lower than 10% and trying to call for a wipe, but the boss dies from all the DOTs... OH WELL... BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

And then of course we can't actually DO 10 man anymore unless the guild 25 man doesn't finish for the week. That doesn't help a bit.

I got the Elemental Feat of Strength last night. Was actually kind of a pain in the ass. Can only one person get credit for closing a rift?

Guess I'm not sure how it works, I thought turning in the item you loot after closing the rift was supposed to give you a daily quest to fight some elemental mini-boss.

I got the Elemental Feat of Strength last night. Was actually kind of a pain in the ass. Can only one person get credit for closing a rift?

Guess I'm not sure how it works, I thought turning in the item you loot after closing the rift was supposed to give you a daily quest to fight some elemental mini-boss.

Sounds like it's a different set of rifts (in major cities) that allow access to the mini-bosses -

http://www.wowpedia.org/Elemental_Invasion

and this phase (phase 3) of the event has not yet been turned on.

No, the Feat of Strength is just for getting the 4 different buffs. To get the buff you just need to be near a rift when it closes.

If you go to a rift in a same level zone as you, you get a daily.

And this is just part 1 of the event. Stuff gets crazier as it goes on.

Lvl 73. Finished 3 Heroics. I hate the lockout period for Heroic dungeons and all raids. It seems like a cheap way to extend the game. Also did the first WotLK dungeon(Utgarde Keep). I'm finding as I get higher up in these dungeons the bigger the assholes get. Ran into a beauty today doing SH heroic. He had me kicked before the last boss so they could get the end loot. This was after he kicked another player for no reason after the first boss.

Lvl 73. Finished 3 Heroics. I hate the lockout period for Heroic dungeons and all raids. It seems like a cheap way to extend the game. Also did the first WotLK dungeon(Utgarde Keep). I'm finding as I get higher up in these dungeons the bigger the assholes get. Ran into a beauty today doing SH heroic. He had me kicked before the last boss so they could get the end loot. This was after he kicked another player for no reason after the first boss.

The lockout on heroics (I assume these are BC heroics, since you are lvl 73) served the purpose of preventing group from grinding badges and/or honor in the shortest heroics. The same still holds true for LK heroics.

All you can do with greedy little shits in PuGs is make sure you place them on your ignore list. This will ensure that you will not be grouped with them again.

So, wondering if Enhance got a ninja buff this week, or I just had an amazing bit of RNG luck.

My dps on Saurfang went up from 15k to 17.3k It was #154 overall on WOL and the 6th best enhancement score since the patch. Thats worldwide. I'm just not that good. I dont have Heroic LK weapons, something doesn't add up.

http://www.stratfu.com/kamigami/comparebot/4cd2aec88ead0ef026000000

I did get tricks last night which should have been about a 2.5% increase. But I've also got ~55% Windfuries and 100% more lightning bolts. Which are proc based. Seems like a pretty huge RNG jump, or maybe blizzard changed the proc chance on WF or Maelstrom Weapon.

Oh well, i'll take it.

Did ICC 10 last night, we have some latecomers who still need their title. We went through Sindy, LK is tonight. New ret paladin hadn't seen the last five fights (Putricide, Blood Princes, Blood Queen, Valithria, Sindragosa) at all before. Handled everything perfectly, no iceblock fuckups on Sindy or anything. That was nice.

Finally got people together to finish out some Ulduar 10 drakes.

I had Roasted Iron Dwarf/Firefighter/Verax/Yogg Achieves, but none of the start ones.

Took us less then an hour to blow through most of the place. All that's left till we get drakes is Thorim and Freya.

Ulduar is a fun instance. Could use a tiny bit less trash in a few spots, but mostly it's all interesting and cool looking. Everything in ICC but the bosses is so damn boring in comparison.

Also, we just barely got Flame Leviathan on the first try. But my 10 Pyrite stacking ass was the last one alive so we won. Funny thing was, because of that fight I (the tank) was STILL over 35% of the overall damage done for the entire night. Hehehehe

Oh god I did Ignis for the weekly yesterday and some shithead started heroic mode for Flame Leviathan without anyone noticing. That fight ended quickly since no one was prepared.

We kicked the guy who did it -- it yells their name -- and no matter how many times we explained that we needed to kill the towers, this shithead rogue -- from my own guild, he's very young -- just would not stop spouting variations of "gogogo" and wanting to know why we weren't killing the boss. I eventually told him off, but I had to do it twice more before we were done.

There are no words.

[2. Trade] [Nydo]: dang pro 19 in cali faild

[2. Trade] [Xavon]: Welcome to yesterday.

[2. Trade] [Xavon]: Well, like 3 days ago

[2. Trade] [Lenck]: two days ago, even

[2. Trade] [Flanagan]: this iswhy it failed

Congrats! That thing is fuckin' awesome.

Being GL has its perks I guess.

I actually said that it should be a free roll for core raiders, since I had given the first one to our raid leader but I was out voted by the rest of the officers. Not that I argued when it was looted to me. It is a fucking awesome mount. :P

Archived