This forum is the a**hole of the Internet

Spastic Plastic

I won't go into the actual threads either. I'd rather continue making fun of Stormfront than get started on Vanguard News Network, which is considered a madhouse even by other racists. The first time I heard about it was yesterday, when I was skimming a Stormfront thread, and a female boarder there said:

Over at VNN, I was flamed for saying that telegeny is unscientific nonsense. Telegeny alleges that a woman's genes will alter when she has sex with a man of another race.

Here's another real zinger from our friends at Stormfront:

Jews possess a deeply ingrained neurosis which affects their psychological condition immensely, but rather than worshiping materialism (as we think they do), Jews strike me as an oddly nihilistic people whose existence on Earth is to them something which they cannot reconcile. They are not an idealistic and creative people, and so tend to clutch at sensory pleasure, but this is due to a fundamental LACK of ideals, not because they are inherently materialistic. In other words, the materialism is an extension of their destitute existence, not their primary condition.

Killing the Jews would be putting them out of their misery.

Here's another real zinger from our friends at Stormfront:

You sure that is a quote originating from this universe? I don't even begin to fathom how anyone can take such a stance with a straight face. :shocked:

Okay, but advocating genocide on the Internet is way over the line.

I also take a strong stance against genocide. I know everyone here is going to hate on me for saying this, but I think that genocide is morally wrong and should not be encouraged. Perhaps this position makes me a bleeding-heart PC old fuddy-duddy but I can live with that.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing when I read What would Attract More Women to WN? It seems their biggest complaint is that too many of the men on Stormfront treat women disparagingly.

These are men who think it's perfectly natural to bash blacks, Jews, and all sorts of categories of people, and the women have no problem with that. But then they get all indignant when they find that the same men bash women as well.

I can imagine those ladies thinking, "We're part of the superior race, so that's all well and good, but crap, we're not part of the superior sex. We'd better fight for gender equality while maintaining racial inequality ~!"

Jews possess a deeply ingrained neurosis which affects their psychological condition immensely, but rather than worshiping materialism (as we think they do), Jews strike me as an oddly nihilistic people whose existence on Earth is to them something which they cannot reconcile. They are not an idealistic and creative people, and so tend to clutch at sensory pleasure, but this is due to a fundamental LACK of ideals, not because they are inherently materialistic. In other words, the materialism is an extension of their destitute existence, not their primary condition.

Killing the Jews would be putting them out of their misery.

Frankly, sounds like a typical passover seder. Someone pass the fourth ritual glass of wine.

I mean, that call to genocide is tacked on there as an almost kind afterthought. This is just...slightly un-PC dinner conversation. Get a chat on multiculturalism in europe going most places and its not going to sound much better. Just more apologetic. This is the best actual, self proclaimed, white supremacists can muster?

Nothing lives up to the hype.

Frankly, sounds like a typical passover seder. Someone pass the fourth ritual glass of wine.

I mean, that call to genocide is tacked on there as an almost kind afterthought. This is just...slightly un-PC dinner conversation. Get a chat on multiculturalism in europe going most places and its not going to sound much better. Just more apologetic. This is the best actual, self proclaimed, white supremacists can muster?

Nothing lives up to the hype.

Yeah. Real hatred takes a lot of effort to muster. Not everyone can spew out hate every day of every week.

I also take a strong stance against genocide. I know everyone here is going to hate on me for saying this, but I think that genocide is morally wrong and should not be encouraged. Perhaps this position makes me a bleeding-heart PC old fuddy-duddy but I can live with that.

Quoted for Jewishness

TFJ, you really need to just stay away from these places man. I fear they will consume you.

Old Nan, I really don't understand you. I'm not sure whether its a deliberate act, but its weird. Just saying.

Archived