This forum is the a**hole of the Internet

Spastic Plastic

I think it helps if you have soldiers.

Pfft, MacGyver could take on entire armies with nothing more than a swiss army knife and some pocket lint. I'm guessing he had to bail out some old friend who got into trouble in some unspecified third world country and thus wasn't available when this went down.

Pfft, MacGyver could take on entire armies with nothing more than a swiss army knife and some pocket lint. I'm guessing he had to bail out some old friend who got into trouble in some unspecified third world country and thus wasn't available when this went down.

Sure. If he's facing the traditional Swiss enemy.

What, all three times? Sounds like a cop out to me.

"What, you want to take on the frickin' Tongans? Oh, Jesus... um, I have to go do this thing? In Swaziland? How long do you think it's going to take to fight the Tongans? Three hours? Jeez, that sucks, man. I think my thing in Swaziland is going to take about three hours. Anyway, I'll shoot you a text out of a phone I made out of an old stick of deodorant and some wire hangers when I get back. Peace. Or war, in your case, I guess.."

Now that my Christmas holidays are over and I'm working again, I decided to cast a look at Stormfront yet again, out of morbid curiosity. It didn't disappoint one bit.

They have a plan to invade Uruguay.

Maybe "invade" is the wrong word here. Many of these white nationalists are tired of living in their home countries, which have become evil multicultural cesspools. The liberals and homosexuals are corrupting their white children, and dirty hordes of brown immigrants are flooding in every day. They've understood by now that their Noble Ideology will never become accepted in the mainstream again, and there's nothing they can do to change this. So they choose to look forward instead. Still dreaming of an Aryan homeland, they now want to mass emigrate to a country with a white majority (entirely missing the hypocrisy in this). In this Promised Land, they can preserve their white beliefs and happily live together in peace.

Uruguay is their natural choice.

I don't know what the fuck is going on in their heads. Probably it's just wishful thinking, although some of these racist loons are so deluded that I wouldn't put anything past them (the Stormfront founder has tried to overthrow the Dominican state). Also, why the hell Uruguay? I know they picked Uruguay because it's an out-of-the-way country in South America, but it's a fucking weird choice nonetheless. And all of them seemed to be dead serious about it. Not one hint of self-irony. The Stormfronters are a rather incredible bunch, making me both laugh and cry at the same time. Out of every batshit insane idea I've seen on that website, this one is light-years above the others.

This is the closest to self-deprecation that they came to:

The mental image I'm having right now is a human flood of screaming Neo-Nazis pouring across the Uruguay border, akin to the illegal Mexicans they loathe so much.

Interestingly enough there was an attempt at a german "aryan colony" in south america (might even have been Uruguay) Nietzsche's crazy sister was involved.

Ha. That was just mentioned in Beat the Reaper. It was in Paraguay, and called "Nueva Germania". (Nueva Germania still exists, apparently, but it's just a small community now, not a German-inspired model colony.)

Odd name when the Spanish name for Germany is "Alemania."

Do these Stormfront folks realize that a) "white" in Uruguay doesn't mean the same thing as "white" in the U.S., and the population there is probably not actually "white" by their standards and b ) Uruguay doesn't share their values, being far more progressive on GLBT rights than the U.S. (first Latin American country to legalize civil unions and likely to legalize gay marriage in the near future, etc.)?

Yep, but they're from the olive-skinned, sun-kissed, decadent Moorish part of Europe that the noble Aryans of Stormfront have always had trouble counting as 'white'.

Please tell me there are Jews in Uruguay. I would love to see their collective reaction to that.

Yep, but they're from the olive-skinned, sun-kissed, decadent Moorish part of Europe that the noble Aryans of Stormfront have always had trouble counting as 'white'.

This is really funny. Stormfront, being a temple of tolerance, supposedly welcomes all white nationalities. Obviously, it doesn't work out that way in reality. I've noticed that the Bosnians are perma-banned for some reason*, and there are frequent flamewars over "my country has less immigrants than yours".

* Probably because the Serbs are incredibly vocal on that site.

Please tell me there are Jews in Uruguay. I would love to see their collective reaction to that.

This is really funny. Stormfront, being a temple of tolerance, supposedly welcomes all white nationalities. Obviously, it doesn't work out that way in reality. I've noticed that all Bosnians are perma-banned for some reason,* and there are frequent flamewars over "my country has less immigrants than yours".

* Probably because the Serbs are incredibly vocal on that site.

Yep, no love lost there - as far as yer Ultranationalist Serb is concerned Bosnians have had their whiteness priveleges cancelled for betraying Christendom at the Battle of Kosovo in 1389... which is funny as I have a Bosnian friend who is paler than I am and would get past profilers like that.

Also: there was a largely Bosnian Muslim SS division, while the Serbs backed the Allies, and Slavs aren't exactly Dolfi's idea of Aryan either...

Yep, no love lost there - as far as yer Ultranationalist Serb is concerned Bosnians have had their whiteness priveleges cancelled for betraying Christendom

Yeah, I remember stumbling upon an especially repulsive thread, where the Stormfronters were posting photos from the Srebrenica Massacre and laughing about it.

Slavs aren't exactly Dolfi's idea of Aryan either...

Dolfi wasn't even his own idea of an Aryan...

Dolfi wasn't even his own idea of an Aryan...

Dolfi was rather flexible/pragmatic on that matter. and a bit emotional too ;)

btw. there was a Hindu SS legion :rolleyes:

on the topic - a site of this kind which really made my jaw hit the floor was Skadi (now accessible only from Germanic countries). Not exactly skinhead-type of site, full of seemingly normal people, but what is inside their heads... :uhoh:

on the topic - a site of this kind which really made my jaw hit the floor was Skadi (now accessible only from Germanic countries). Not exactly skinhead-type of site, full of seemingly normal people, but what is inside their heads...

Could you elaborate on this? Is the site set up to not allow people from non-Germanic countries (what's the definition of "Germanic" in this context anyway? Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and parts of Switzerland?) to access it?

Archived