“Secret Nazi Technology Uncovered: gravity control”

“Why Hitler did no drive”

“The Zionist Driver shot JFK not scapegoat Lee Harvey Oswald watch & see!”

„Judaism & Western decline“

„Jewish Ritual Murder“

“How The British Obtained The Confessions Of Rudolf Hoss”

“Did Royal Inbreeding Cause Europe's Decline?”

“Nazi Germany: Sioux Indians are Aryan”

:stunned: This place is so absurd, I’m actually speechless…

Yagathai is absolutely right. One of my fav quote is "Ty Cobb was both a great baseball player and a bigot. The notion that we must choose between the two, that one mitigates the other, that good people don't do deplorable things, that deplorable people don't do great things, emanates from our own inability to understand that bigotry is not strictly the preserve of orcs."

Is anybody else worried that we are allowing these people to communicate so easily? I mean imagine if Hitler had had access to the internet.

Every mediocre artist needs an outlet for their creative sense. He'd be stuck in 4chan making lolcats; "I can haz teh Lebensraum?"

Out of a bizarre fascination, I browsed Stormfront again today since I needed a good laugh. It didn't disappoint.

But what was striking was that many boarders there made fun of Nazis more extreme than themselves. It's like they can't come to terms with their own prejudices. A especially funny example:

Two days ago I stumbled upon a forum, where the (very few) members were very hang up on the concept and theories of subraces.

In one post, a young American man of Scandinavian descent declared that he had to quit the forum because he discovered that his genes were 0.2% Indian and thus unclean...

What bothered him the most is that, according to him, the fact that he wasn't 100% White prevented him to fight on the side of the Aesir at Ragnarok, and that he would have to fight on the side of the Giants...

First i thought he was joking.

He wasn't.

Edit: The racists at Stormfront aren't much better. They try to put up this facade of normality and "racial awareness", but always crashes down. Its seems like they're not allowed to say "Nigger" on the boards so it won't look too offensive, so they instead use "beasts" and "mud people" and "pavement apes." Which is, in a way, even worse.

The racists at Stormfront aren't much better. They try to put up this facade of normality and "racial awareness", but always crashes down. Its seems like they're not allowed to say "Nigger" on the boards so it won't look too offensive, so they instead use "beasts" and "mud people" and "pavement apes." Which is, in a way, even worse.

how could it be worse IN A WAY?

in what way is being called an ape/beast/mud man better than being called a nigger?

Well, "nigger" is a swear word.

it's not a swear word, it is a derogatory (sorry about possible/probable spelling mistakes) word.

and it's still not nearly as bad as "ape" or "mud man" or "beast".

and don't get me wrong, i'm not defending the use of derogatory terms.

EDIT:

i just find it funny that insulting a person based on his skin colour is considered worse if the word "nigger" is used than if he is compared to an animal or beast or whatever term those twisted minds can come up with.

it's not a swear word, it is a derogatory (sorry about possible/probable spelling mistakes) word.

and it's still not nearly as bad as "ape" or "mud man" or "beast".

and don't get me wrong, i'm not defending the use of derogatory terms.

Maybe we should let the native speakers decide about these finer points of the English language?

being a native speaker doesn't mean someone knows the language.

after all, rednecks are english native speakers, are they not?

(i'm not saying that TFJ is a redneck, i'm just trying to make a point)

nig·ger

 /ˈnɪgər/ Show Spelled[nig-er] Show IPA

—Usage note

The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way. Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the niggers of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

–noun

1.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .

a.a black person.

b.a member of any dark-skinned people.

2.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

3.a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

point out where it says that it's a swear word, if you please

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nigger

it does say it's an extremely offensive term, and i agree.

i just find "ape" or "beast" just as bad if not worse.

1. Can we please stop typing out the word? Aside from simply not wanting to read it, etc, it means that various filters will block the thread.

2. In colloquial English, a "swear word" is anything that's particularly offensive or pejorative. It isn't restricted to blasphemy, or any particular category of word. Because your own dictionary quoting says "Extremely Disparaging and Offensive", I think that does, in fact, say it's a swear word.

2a. Again from your own quoting, it "is now probably the most offensive word in English." So, y'know, you're welcome to find other words more offensive, but I still really wouldn't recommend using the n-word in general.

In any case, offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder; it's not as if there's anything really objective to discuss here. I'm sure some people are more offended by the n-word, personally I'd be more offended by a direct descriptor of sub-human status (whereas the n-word is kind of a once-removed catch-all for sub-human status). They're both insulting, though, which is what really matters.

being a native speaker doesn't mean someone knows the language.

after all, rednecks are english native speakers, are they not?

point out where it says that it's a swear word, if you please

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nigger

it does say it's an extremely offensive term, and i agree.

i just find "ape" or "beast" just as bad if not worse.

It most certainly is a swear word. I'm at work, so I can't look up words and apply specific dictionary-definitions, but n***er is a swear word, absolutely without question. Aoif. said it well.

i consider insults and swear words to be different things.

most of you apparently don't, so any further debate on that subject is pointless.

Baxus, my native language ain't English, and obviously not yours either. However, I paid attention in English classes when I was in school. You might try it.

you might want to pay MORE attention in english classes ;)

What would be fun to do is find the resident political hack.

Any board I go to a sex board a politics board has one. Some obnoxious prick who thinks that he is the be all end all when it comes to constitutional interpretation/political life.

Think on it who could be so extreme that a bunch of ulta-nationalists would go "Holy Fuck man ease up on the throttle"

Archived