Yo Denver

I bailed on the last one cuz I am a coward, and apparently started one of these threads before tho have no recollection of doing so. I am completely sober right now and am asking Denver boarders--would you like to go out and have a drink? I am willing to come to Denver to meet up. Jaime L, we're long past due for this and it's my fault it hasn't happened. Eponine, I feel like we could become great board friends.

Peterbound...well, your posts drive me crazy but I think in RL we'd get along great.

Who is up for it? I am north of Denver and not familiar with it's "scene" at all, so planning the where would be difficult. Though I am currently available most weekends (except the second weekend of each month).

What do you say? Give me another chance? I'm totally bad ass to hang out with. That's what the people who have stopped hanging out with me used to tell me.

Would be down to grab some drinks. If I'm reading the posts right sounds like the third weekend in November (19th-20th) is the best bet. And that's currently free for me so that's where I'd lean.

Simon, be good to meet ya finally. Missed you at the last one.

As for place I'm pretty open though I'd lean somewhere chill and conversation friendly. Thought the Snug worked nicely last time and would be down for it or a similar establishment. I'll do some thinking to see what else comes to mind.

I'm in for another Denver meet up. Thanks for saving my lazy ass and starting this thread, Steele. Looking forward to a chance to meet you and see some of these fine Denver folks again.

I, uh, promise to eat more and drink less, this time.

Who is up for it?

I think Eponeener has more-than-adequately demonstrated that the answer to this is: Pretty much all of us, as long as somebody else organizes it. ;)

I am north of Denver and not familiar with it's "scene" at all, so planning the where would be difficult.

What would you like to know?

Thanks! Is there a way to recognize the group--a table to ask for or gathering in a specific place?

You can try my method and sit down at the completely wrong table first, but I'm guessing there must be better ways :P

Anyway last time the group grabbed a large table downstairs. Ep, did you do a reservation then? If so, has anyone done one this time?

Archived