Aussie LII

brook

err isn't may august anyway?

( wanders off scratching head )

But yeah it can be freezing in Hobart so decision is hot or cold which do you prefer. Also after building a house your moving?

Uh Yeah does sound strange doesn't it. I can rent the place out. Canberra is just feeling a bit small right now and this might be the only chance I get to live and work in Perth even if only for a couple of years.

I've been told all there is to do in Darwin is drink and party. Probably made all the more necessary if it's true that there are more men than girls.

Got dragged along to a Belinda Carlilse concert last night. Glad I did, fucking hot MILF at 52. :thumbsup:

Sorry to any of you who have already forgotten to get your partner something for valentines...

Dawn is a Balmain girl - she'd still kick butt :P

She was in some local swimming event for silver haired ladies last year. She got second.

This has me really angry.

Popular Hamlin Bay Stingray killed

The kids were crying and parents had to be held back (big mistake), then the dudes just casually walk off. Stingrays are usually supposed to be released if caught but these guys just went for it like Rambo. Don't know what it is with some guys who fish thinking it's tough.

^ That is horrible, whats the point of killing something that swims up to you anyway?

As for Dawn - obviously she let the other lady win, didn't want to show off ;-)

ha ha I said exactly the same thing when he said that - our season may as well be over!

Brash snubbed me for an autograph when I was about 13, I never forgave him :lol:

ha ha I said exactly the same thing when he said that - our season may as well be over!

Brash snubbed me for an autograph when I was about 13, I never forgave him :lol:

Never, Brasher was the best thing that happened to the Tigers. I heard that he was playing Union up my way.

And question,

which is better or worse to live in, Darwin or Hobart? I'm asking for a transfer out of Canberra and not sure where they will send me so I thought of the two most unlucky places.

I kind-of liked Hobart from a tourist point of view. There's some culture there. If you remember old CrispE. The dolphin "lover"; He was from there, but I haven't seen him post for a bit/decade. And if you need to escape to a real city :P, Melbourne isn't too far away.

I kind-of liked Hobart from a tourist point of view. There's some culture there. If you remember old CrispE. The dolphin "lover"; He was from there, but I haven't seen him post for a bit/decade. And if you need to escape to a real city :P, Melbourne isn't too far away.

Now that is a blast from the past!

I think he moved to Melbourne didn't he?

Yeah Perth is a better option.

I'm really struggling to see what the libs were trying to achieve with this whole asylum seeker/funeral costs drama.

I've yet to talk to one person that thinks its an issue - even those that usually want to fall over themselves to agree with everything Tony says. All its really done is make them look totally heartless and made it clear that Hockey is gearing up for another challenge.

I'm really struggling to see what the libs were trying to achieve with this whole asylum seeker/funeral costs drama.

I've yet to talk to one person that thinks its an issue - even those that usually want to fall over themselves to agree with everything Tony says. All its really done is make them look totally heartless and made it clear that Hockey is gearing up for another challenge.

The Libs in fighting maketh me happy. Who would ever vote for Hockey? :P

Lots of people like him, spending so many years refusing to stand for anything doesn't leave much to dislike I guess. I can't see it translating into too many votes though :D

Archived