Aussie LII

brook

Indeed - a proper manly activity. ;)

Girl at work from Sydney has been going to alot of AFL matches with her Melbourne born bf and seems to think there is less poo at AFL compared to Sydney based NRL matches?

I don't know jack about Union other than the supposed fact that it has a higher proportion of private school boys, hence less shit being paid lots of money at a young age.

Wasn't he shouting that at leaguies?

Yeah, he did that too. I mentioned Man U one because it stood out more for me. Plus, I wasn't sure what type of rugby that was. Union, league, blah blah blah, it all looks the same to me. Burly blokes rushing towards each other with open arms, hugging and snuggling in the ground for a bit. Repeat. :P

Burly blokes rushing towards each other with open arms, hugging and snuggling in the ground for a bit. Repeat. :P

And people wonder why I like it so much

On this my 5000th post, I figured I might recall my Aussies thread favourite moment.

The Australian Civil War

IIRC, it was Brady that started it (as usual). I did what I suspect all Aussies would do and dropped an apathy bomb on the whole thing. Koalas were recruited, alliances made and broken, Ser Cam enlisted the Victorian Fairy Penguin Regiment and others announced their strategies.

Anyone else remember that brief and humurous conflict? Did anyone save the entounter?

I thought I heard something. Did anybody else hear something?

I think there may have been a very slight, whining background kind of noise...

How are you Freo boys feeling about the upcoming season? Any word on Michael Barlow?

I think there may have been a very slight, whining background kind of noise...

How are you Freo boys feeling about the upcoming season? Any word on Michael Barlow?

I'll thank you not to assume that I am included in the phrase "you Freo boys". That is Paxter's illness, not mine. Similarly, I do not suffer from Eaglemonocularvisionitis either.

And in today's West, it was suggested that Barlow will possibly play with a limp for a while.

On this my 5000th post, I figured I might recall my Aussies thread favourite moment.

The Australian Civil War

IIRC, it was Brady that started it (as usual). I did what I suspect all Aussies would do and dropped an apathy bomb on the whole thing. Koalas were recruited, alliances made and broken, Ser Cam enlisted the Victorian Fairy Penguin Regiment and others announced their strategies.

Anyone else remember that brief and humurous conflict? Did anyone save the entounter?

Must of been before my time, I don't even know who this Australian guy Brady is? I've never seen him post in here? <_<

The Australian Civil War

/snip/

I do remember

may even have contributed a post

but sadly didn't save it

Archived