if were gonna add Arya we should also add

-Selyse Florent

-her daughter Shireen Baratheon

-her cuz Myrcella Baratheon

-The wildling Val

-And of course Lores Tyrell

but in all seriousness im pretty sure its Sansa

are you implying that Arya Stark has a mustache kind Ser????? :P

What about margaery being the younger more beautiful queen?

What about Dany?

This prophecy is still way up in the air. I do not think it is Margaery though. Cersei does not feel tha Margaery is more beautiful than her, just younger.

The Jeyne Westerling switcheroo is something that, at this point, you're either convinced of or you're not.

I am not convinced though I acknowledge that it is a possibility.

What about Dany?

This prophecy is still way up in the air. I do not think it is Margaery though. Cersei does not feel tha Margaery is more beautiful than her, just younger.

Everyone stated is a possibility but the younger queen taking everything she holds dear. She's a suspect in joffreys death. Among readers not characters. She obviously held Joffrey dear to her. She seems to be alienating cersei from Tommen.

• 1 month later...

I know this is a dead thread but had to say this as Sybil is supposedly trained by her mother or grandmother (can't remember which one )who was a maegi couldn't she have known the spell to change your appearance and so when she found out that Jeyne was pregnant changed as then her grandson/daughter would be furtur King/Queen of the North and then changed Jeyne and another girls intemperance and so couldn't any girl Jeyne's age in the riverlands be pretending to be her while Jeyne is taken out disguised as someone else.

Archived