Submit your craziest, most crackpot conspiracy theories

Theon Greyboy

Ned's death was required for the Dragons to be born.

Only death pays for life.

Merri Mas Dur, Drogo, and Ned all died on the same day.

The Dragons were born at that time, and the Comet first made it's appearance in both Winterfell and across the Narrow Sea.

Ned's death was required for the Dragons to be born.

I'm intrigued by this theory. One thing that's always puzzled me about the dragon-waking business is Mel's claim that it requires the death of a person of royal blood. In Dany's case the royal deaths were those of Drogo and her fetus...but who was the third royal death? Mirri Maz Duur isn't royal. And Ned isn't either...unless R+L=J in which case Ned would be the uncle of a prince?

My own unrelated crackpot theory is predicated on something posted upthread that suggests that the Great Other = The God of Many Faces, that the Faceless Men are in league with the Others, that the Others (the forces of darkness, cold, and death) are engaged in a cosmic struggle with the forces of light, heat, and life, and that they want to kill Dany and her dragons. So my crackpot prediction is that Arya will be dispatched to kill Dany after Dany has conquered Westeros. Dany will triumphantly ascend the Iron Throne and make preparations to marry Jon. All the Starks will be invited to King's Landing and given rich rewards for Jon's support in the war. Arya, too, will be offered a nice reward. And then, at the height of the wedding feast, or afterwards, she will assassinate Dany and thus perpetrate the third prophesied betrayal.

My theory is that Tyrion and Arya will become a crackpot duo who take over Westeros together, and rule from the Iron Throne...

No-one said these theories had to be in any way sensical....

Dany's stillborn son had dragon wings and a tail due to the failed magic (attempt to make a dragon) at Summerhall a generation before his (aborted) birth. The magic just skipped a generation.

The three heads of the dragon are all Aerys' children.

Dany is the last daughter of Aerys and Rhaella.

Tyrion is the son of Aerys and Joanna Lannester.

Jon Snow is the son of Aerys and Lyanna.

All three mothers died in childbirth, and we all know King Aerys was a bit on the rapey side. Joanna would never have told Tywin, to preserve his honor, and Lyanna could've been raped by Aerys at the Harrenhal tourney, and then kidnapped by Rheagar basically to keep her from killing his father.

Also, the Blackfish escaped Riverrun with the real, ultra-hippy and preggers Jayne Stark-Westerling.

Roose Bolton is the PTWP. Walder Frey is AA.

Pax.

Baby Aegon is alive and is Young Griff. Aegon, Dany, and Jon are the three Targ heads and fight against the Others. However, Dany dies in the fight (or is truly barren), and so Aegon marries Sansa, thus uniting ice and fire at last. Jon, Aegon's half brother, returns to the Night Watch, holding onto his oath and honor. The Dornish will be content because the son of Elia sits on the throne. The North will be happy because a Stark will be queen and a half Stark child will be heir. The Tyrells will still have Highgarden. The beautiful queen prophesized to replace Cersei is actually Sansa, not Margaery or Dany, who ironically, becomes queen to the son of the Targ prince Cersei had wanted for herself.

I have to add a bit on the Cercei is pregnant theory. I don't personally believe it, but for those who do...the rule of thumb with pregnancy and "showing" is this: First baby, somewhere around five-six months; second baby around four months; third and subsequent babies around the first day you missed your moon blood. So, it could work, seeing how we know she has been pregnant at least four times. I still stand by Maggy the Frog however, in that she gets three babies, and outlives them all.

I have to add a bit on the Cercei is pregnant theory. I don't personally believe it, but for those who do...the rule of thumb with pregnancy and "showing" is this: First baby, somewhere around five-six months; second baby around four months; third and subsequent babies around the first day you missed your moon blood. So, it could work, seeing how we know she has been pregnant at least four times. I still stand by Maggy the Frog however, in that she gets three babies, and outlives them all.

But she's already had more than three. One with Robert three with Jaime. Right?

Archived