Submit your craziest, most crackpot conspiracy theories

Theon Greyboy

Jon Snow is Azor Ahai.

Daenerys is Nissa Nissa.

Dany dies to forge Lightbringer.

:cheers:

Since AA captured a lion and killed it in one of the first attempts, I guess this means Jon kills Jaime with Longclaw, and the sword shatters for no good reason.

It would be appriciated if you could provide some evidence. I'm very interested in this thoery and its possible implications for the plot.

I don't remember my original theory which is about 5 years old.

However, I've thought they were together since I first read book 1. So I've assumed that to be the case ever sense.

Basically I believe that Littlefinger, Varys, Illyrio, and (later come to think) Doran Martell are working together.

However, I'm not sure on Littlefinger's motives after reading Feast for Crows. Which I've only read once, and don't remember very well.

Here is the problem. Varys and Illyrio have nothing to gain with Dany on the throne. Varys is on the council, and a eunuch, how can he advance further then that?

Illyrio for all intents and purposes is rich beyond measure. Littlefinger has raised in rank significantly, but he's always been able to skim money off the top, and has been on the council too.

Why put Dany on the throne? Why trade one king, for a queen? I think they plan on using her to take down the whole system, replace the monarchy with a Senate.

here is what I remember from my theory:

From the beginning we're taught not to listen to what any of the characters say, so when you hear Varys and Littlefinger being rivals, it stands out as odd.

We know for a fact that Illyrio and Varys are working together to get the Lannisters and Starks at each others throats for Dany's return. We know Doran is working with them.

We know that Illyrio believes Varys killed the previous hand, and Varys doesn't correct him.

We find out later that Littlefinger was responsible for the previous hand's death; so it's possible that Varys didn't correct him, because they all are working together.

Varys says he doesn't know what Littlefingers game is; however, I interpret this as him saying "Littlefinger is moving ahead of schedule."

Littlefinger was responsible for framing Tyrion, giving Ned to Cersei, killing Jon Arryn, (and possibly telling Jaime when and where to find Ned in the streets); all directly resulting in a war between the two families.

Everything Littlefinger has done was pushing the Starks and Lannisters to war - the same thing that Varys is working on, although ahead of schedule.

We also know that Littlefinger brags about having Vary's Balls in hand (if he had any). However, I believe their balls are tied together (again if Varys had any) so it's an empty boast by Littlefinger.

Littlefinger also mentions the war of the "three queens" which if he's counting Dany, then he must be working with Illyrio. However, it could include any of the following: Cersei, Margaery, Dany, Sansa, or the Queen of Thorns.

Littlefinger could be working for the Targaryens because they were responsible for killing Brandon, but I don't think he's that petty, that his loyalty could come so easily.

It may be that Doran's role is to secure the south, Littlefinger's role is to secure the North, Vary's is working from the capital, and Illyrio is working from the East.

Tyrion working with Varys could secure the West; however, I can't see him working with Littlefinger who has Sansa, his wife.

We know their actions put everything moving towards the same goal, but there is no solid proof or evidence that they're not still on opposite sides.

Here is the problem. Varys and Illyrio have nothing to gain with Dany on the throne. Varys is on the council, and a eunuch, how can he advance further then that?

Perhaps Varys is simply a Targaryen loyalist, and wants the rightful family back on the throne.

Some of these might be really hard for posters here to believe, but here we go...

-Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna, with no romance whatsoever

-Jon is Ned's son

-Not all prophecies are true; the cryptic musings of old men are often just nonsense, or metaphor at best

-Just about every character who "figures out" a prophecy is wrong

-92% of the people believed to be dead are dead. The remaining 8% are not

These are, of course, just crackpot theories.

OK. I just posted it in the Cersei's decline thread, but really it belongs here.

Tommen took Marg's maidenhood.

He is young, but it is not impossible. Marg could be taking the Moon Tea because she thinks Tommen is too young for children.

And is there anyone who wouldn't want to read Cersei's POV when Tommen takes the stand in defense of his wife?

Some of these might be really hard for posters here to believe, but here we go...

-Rhaegar kidnapped and raped Lyanna, with no romance whatsoever

-Jon is Ned's son

-Not all prophecies are true; the cryptic musings of old men are often just nonsense, or metaphor at best

-Just about every character who "figures out" a prophecy is wrong

-92% of the people believed to be dead are dead. The remaining 8% are not

These are, of course, just crackpot theories.

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Of course utter nonsense, but so good I had to double post to praise. :D

OK. I just looked at the smiley list. What is this? :smileysex:

A rape smiley?

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Of course utter nonsense, but so good I had to double post to praise. :D

OK. I just looked at the smiley list. What is this? :smileysex:

A rape smiley?

Well, it just says "smileysex," but looks like it. Other notable favorites:

:fencing:

:commie:

Well, it just says "smileysex," but looks like it. Other notable favorites:

:fencing:

:commie:

Sure that's what it says, but then why is the smilely confused when the other smiley jumps on?

Other sexually deviant smileys:

:spank:

:whip:

:grouphug:

And of course, the devil worshiper:

:bowdown: :devil:

Sure that's what it says, but then why is the smilely confused when the other smiley jumps on?

Maybe the forum is as confused between "sex" and "rape" as the Rhaegar/Lyanna people.

Other sexually deviant smileys:

:spank:

:whip:

:grouphug:

And of course, the devil worshiper:

:bowdown: :devil:

You made me actually look for that one before figuring it out. :owned:

I see we have some ninjas, yet no Faceless Men.

Archived