Can't view profiles or send PM's

Arbor Gold

Is that just for new members? It's happening to me now. Weird. I was just looking at a profile a little while ago, now I can't.

Why can't current members check out profiles? I guess its hard to manage, I'm not good with computers, so I don't know. I got the error message when I tried looking on my profile to locate one of my previous posts

Hello I'm new and have the same problem that I cannot access any profiles including my own, and therefore don't think I can send PMs.

I also noticed today I get an error message if I try and do a search today but I am sure I sucessfully did a search a day or 2 ago so think that might be a new problem. Does it make a difference at all whether I am using Explorer, Crome of Firefox?

Anyway otherwise I loving the site, hope you get your server bits sorted

We are basically finding that around a certain time each day, we have to turn on performance mode to avoid SQL errors. The performance mode includes turning off profiles.

We are basically finding that around a certain time each day, we have to turn on performance mode to avoid SQL errors. The performance mode includes turning off profiles.

Thank you for the info. I'll just have to be sure to switch up my timing when I check on things, then. Cool.

Archived