Can't view profiles or send PM's

Arbor Gold

:crying: im having the same issue as well... i hope it gets fixed.. it such a burden to remember the topics i responded to especially if im waiting for a response from other posters.. anyway i know its hard to maintain a website.. so gl and i hope this gets fixed soon

We are still waiting for our host, no word yet on when the move will be. But we are on vacation for a week more, on slower connections than usual, so we don't want to start anything until we're at home.

...during the work-week, when most people are cruising the boards, PMs et al. will be out of commission.

[non-contributory] I kind of wonder what it says about us as a group that we post more when we are ostensibly meant to be at work, and less during our free time. ;) [/non-contributory]

I am having the same problem, and at first I thought it was something that had to do with being a new member. However, I see others are experiencing the same, so I suppose I'll just wait for things to be fixed in order to add some info to my profile.

Yeah, I cant make any changes to my profile either: :(

I always get the folowing error:

[#10245] You are not permitted to view member profiles.

What should I do?

What should I do?

As noted above, there is nothing you can do at the moment, unless you manage to access the board when it is not in performance mode.

Until the server is upgraded the board will continue to run in performance mode during high traffic times- which is most of the time.

Hey love the forums and i know you guys shut down some features for a while when do you guys think stuff like viewing profiles and PMing and having a friends list might be up.

I was blown away to see that over 900 people were logged in earlier today. Wow! No wonder the forum can't take it; didn't it use to be around 100 or so on average back in 2009 when I joined?

Regardless, looking forward to all the upgrades and best of luck in making it happen. :)

Is there a reason why I can't send messages to a specific boarder?

There might be. That boarder's inbox may be full: they may have disabled personal messaging: or they may have blocked you. Without more information, it's hard to say if it's one of these or something else.

Archived