The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

yes! *sigh* i wish they could bring him back w/jaqenface. and i was really hoping for the bathtub scene...he was massively overdressed the entire season...hahahahah

I was so disappointed when he changed his face and it wasn't as attractive. I hope that's not Jaqen's 'real' face. I hope the hot one is his real face, so if he ever comes back... *sigh*

I was so disappointed when he changed his face and it wasn't as attractive. I hope that's not Jaqen's 'real' face. I hope the hot one is his real face, so if he ever comes back... *sigh*

well they've changed so much shit from the books already, this would be a change i would welcome, even if he did say jaqen was dead and then pull off his face...they could make it so that he had the uglyface in his pocket and put it on instead of taking off jaqenface. yes, yes this is a change i would root for.

well they've changed so much shit from the books already, this would be a change i would welcome, even if he did say jaqen was dead and then pull off his face...they could make it so that he had the uglyface in his pocket and put it on instead of taking off jaqenface. yes, yes this is a change i would root for.

I second this notion. Anything to bring back Tom Wlaschiha. Him and Nikolaj are my two favorite hotties on the show. They should also make amends for the exclusion of the bath scene and give us another one. :drool: Who knows what "Jaqen" really looks like but oh what a face it is he chooses! :smileysex:

I second this notion. Anything to bring back Tom Wlaschiha. Him and Nikolaj are my two favorite hotties on the show. They should also make amends for the exclusion of the bath scene and give us another one. :drool: Who knows what "Jaqen" really looks like but oh what a face it is he chooses! :smileysex:

maybe we should start a petition...

:agree: We want Tom, we want Tom! :commie: I even sat through Resistance just to fix my Tom Wlaschiha deficiency. (Sorry for those who did, but I didn't like that movie).

Tom Wlahsakjhdsahdsaina was awesome, I admit. He's pretty hot. Robb has to be the hottest though*. I'm still pretty pissed that we didn't get to see hardly ANY flesh during his Talisa love scene :stillsick: . I'm TIRED OF SEEING TITS. Can we pleeeeeeease get some more man-flesh in this bish? Also, to chorus a previous poster, since we didn't get Jaqen's bath scene we had damn well better get Jaime's. :commie:

*Correction: Robb is the hottest guy in Westeros. Jason Momoa is the hottest guy in Essos.

Tom Wlahsakjhdsahdsaina was awesome, I admit. He's pretty hot. Robb has to be the hottest though*. I'm still pretty pissed that we didn't get to see hardly ANY flesh during his Talisa love scene :stillsick: . I'm TIRED OF SEEING TITS. Can we pleeeeeeease get some more man-flesh in this bish? Also, to chorus a previous poster, since we didn't get Jaqen's bath scene we had damn well better get Jaime's. :commie:

There should be another petition for a Jaime bath scene in season 3. :commie:

I think Nicolaj is the hottest, with Stephen Dillane a close second. (I know...but I already had a crush on him before he was cast as Stannis!)

I do love Richard Madden, though. When he's onscreen I can't look away from his sexy mouth!! :drool:

The two J's.

Jaime and Jaqen :cheers:

This is a joke, right?

Funny how a guy can still turn this around and make it like they are the ones who got the short end of the stick (pun not intended). Women prance around naked all the time, while you barely see a guy's chest this season. Don't know why you put quotation marks around naked, because that was what a lot of them were. Still, you're not satisfied because they didn't enter women with cameras and you therefore couldn't see every part of their anatomy. :shocked:

You so need to become a member of the Ja-Ja sisterhood.

@julandro-- During the first season, when I saw Lancel scamper off to Cersei's bed, I said damn that's the actor I just saw on House of Anubis. It's a Nickelodeon kids' mystery story with elements of fantasy, magic, and mythology. Eugene Simon is quite good in House of Anubis and one of the best-looking of the actors on the show. A plus is that he is a troublemaking bad boy, but the viewers realize he is deeply conflicted over too much to go into here, and he's desperately in love with the brainiest girl on the show. If you haven't already, watch it some time. You are the perfect age for Eugene, but for someone like me, it was quite a shock to the system to watch him as an actor on House of Anubis with my seven year old, and then see his naked butt on Game of Thrones.

As an aside, I just watched Mirror Mirror with my daughter, and at the end, just guess who is Snow White's dad? Kudos if you said Sean Bean. My daughter couldn't understand why this made me so happy.

That scene between Brienne and Jaime in the baths is actually critical to Jaime's development as a character... it is absolutely central in terms of our gaining an understanding of his actions in killing Aerys. If they skip it, or change it, I will revolt!!! And I also think it IS important that they both be naked, because it is part of how vulnerable they both are in that moment, especially Jaime. So there. We need to see Nikolaj naked for literary and thematic reasons.

That scene between Brienne and Jaime in the baths is actually critical to Jaime's development as a character... it is absolutely central in terms of our gaining an understanding of his actions in killing Aerys. If they skip it, or change it, I will revolt!!! And I also think it IS important that they both be naked, because it is part of how vulnerable they both are in that moment, especially Jaime. So there. We need to see Nikolaj naked for literary and thematic reasons.

I felt the bath scene with Jaqen was also very critical to my....I mean his character development.

I felt the bath scene with Jaqen was also very critical to my....I mean his character development.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and :agree:

@julandro-- During the first season, when I saw Lancel scamper off to Cersei's bed, I said damn that's the actor I just saw on House of Anubis. It's a Nickelodeon kids' mystery story with elements of fantasy, magic, and mythology. Eugene Simon is quite good in House of Anubis and one of the best-looking of the actors on the show. A plus is that he is a troublemaking bad boy, but the viewers realize he is deeply conflicted over too much to go into here, and he's desperately in love with the brainiest girl on the show. If you haven't already, watch it some time. You are the perfect age for Eugene, but for someone like me, it was quite a shock to the system to watch him as an actor on House of Anubis with my seven year old, and then see his naked butt on Game of Thrones.

As an aside, I just watched Mirror Mirror with my daughter, and at the end, just guess who is Snow White's dad? Kudos if you said Sean Bean. My daughter couldn't understand why this made me so happy.

Edit: I believe House of Anubis aired in GB before US.

At the bar, so forgive typos. Yes, in Mirror Mirror, he was actually changed into a beast, and the spell was broken at the end, so the beast turned back into the Kingx. Sorry for the spoilers for anyone who could actually be spoiled on Mirror Mirror. So, yes, we only see Sean for about five minutes at the end, but it was nice to see him in the father role, though it was very, very odd to see him as a very fancy monarch, with ermine cloak, golden crown with jewels, etc. I thought he looks like a damn Lannister up there. WTF?

Archived