The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Natalie Dormer, you know, because of the scene where she shows her breast. Also, Carice van Houten, however I find her more handsome in other movies.

Not the 'handsomest' by typical standards, but I love looking at Balon Greyjoy. His voice is lovely and his face is so expressive.

I also find Stannis and Davos really attractive. Bronn and Yoren also have a certain rugged yet humourous appeal.

Y

Not the 'handsomest' by typical standards, but I love looking at Balon Greyjoy. His voice is lovely and his face is so expressive.

I also find Stannis and Davos really attractive. Bronn and Yoren also have a certain rugged yet humourous appeal.

Yes, Stannis is much more handsome than I expected he would be---much more than the books described him! :)

Rating on purely looks;

Harry Lloyd as Viserys

And going to agree with the OP that Eugene Simon is a nice piece of ass. I really hope him 'working out' hasn't buffed him up. Hngh.

I only like 'em pretty.

EDIT: Apparently this thread includes beautiful actresses, too. I have a much larger pool of actresses I find beautiful.

1. Emilia Clarke as Daenerys

2. Roxanne McKee as Doreah

3. Sophie Turner as Sansa.

4. Lena Headey as Cersei.

Arya is very obviously going to be a beautiful teenager/woman, but she's too young for me to truly think she's beautiful as yet.

Too much man candy to pick one. Each so different that they cater for every taste I could possibly have. Sean Bean will always be one of my favourites, even if he isn't there anymore. Peter Dinklage, wow. Completely fallen in love. Also never thought I would be gazing at Jerome Flynn in that way (especially after remembering the old Robson and Jerome songs from back in the day) but as Bronn I am addicted.

Salladhor Saan; way better than any old Jack Sparrow. That's what I call a real pirate. Yum.

Just dropping by again to show some love for a new addition to the series. I think the Nonso Anozie, who plays Xaro Xhoan Daxos is quite lovely to look at as well. He's a handsome man. That combined with his large physical built makes him very interesting looking. He stands out quite a bit, but in a good way! During the scene with the Thirteen, even though the Spice King was doing all the talking, I kept looking at him. His skin tone is beautiful as well.

Also, Liam Cunningham is kind of sexy as Davos. :blushing: I love Davos in the books, but I never found him sexy. On the show, a whole different story. I love his inappropriate chemistry with Mel. I thought he freakin hot during the rowboat scene with her. Plus, his sarcasm towards her was spot on.

Edit: Because I wanted to also add that Lena Headey is looking like the goddess that she normally is this season. She's beautiful. Last season's hair and makeup did not do her justice.

Put me on board for Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (where is everyone on this vote -hello- he's Prince Charming in human form!!) and Jason Mamoa. Most of the others are too young for my tastes (not that I'm old but it's the equivalent of saying "that Bran sure is hot" to me). Actually Dinklage is pretty damned good lookin too.

For the wimmens - I think obviously Emilia, Natalie and Lena are all beauties. But I also think that Sophie Turner will be an absolute knock out when she gets older.

Gonna go out on a limb here and hope that they cast Darrio with a hottie since he must have been good looking to bed the dragon mother (sans the gold tooth).

And probably Oberyn and the pretty guy that travels with Quentyn should be nice to look at (please D&D!)

Ohhh and for the fellas (or ladies) - The Sandsnakes should be promising.

Eta: Jory. Not bad.

I find it interesting that only young people are seen as handsome. When I'm 66 I kind of hope I look like Charles Dance or whatever.

I much prefer the older actors too, like Ian McElhinney and Charles Dance. Going a few years younger, I like Liam Cunningham and Ian Glen, but of course as Lady Olenna said, put me on board for the wonderful Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.

I find it interesting that only young people are seen as handsome. When I'm 66 I kind of hope I look like Charles Dance or whatever.

Not really. While I find Kit Harington extremely cute and handsome, I also find Liam Cunningham to be damn fine and hot :cool4: and same goes for the women, I know Lena is not old but I find her a thousand times more beautiful than Emilia. (to be honest, I don't get her appeal, she might not be my type of beauty)

Not really. While I find Kit Harington extremely cute and handsome, I also find Liam Cunningham to be damn fine and hot :cool4: and same goes for the women, I know Lena is not old but I find her a thousand times more beautiful than Emilia. (to be honest, I don't get her appeal, she might not be my type of beauty)

Well, if one reads this thread it's the impression one gets anyhow.

As for men, it's got to be Peter Dinklage. So sexy.... but i think he looks even better with the "Golden Globe" look, a bit scruffy! :wub:

I also appreciated shirtless Gendry :leer: , and ser Jorah is very charming.

As for actresses, I think Lena Headey is quite attractive, but she looks better as a brunette. Also the actress who plays Doreah has a beautiful face.

Handsome: NCW's Jaime Lannister/ Richard Madden's Robb Stark

Sexy: Peter Dinklage's Tyrion Lannister/ Joe Dempsey's Gendry/ Tom Wlaschiha's Jaqen H'ghar

Archived