The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

• 3 weeks later...

Best looking male so far - Kit Harrington because he looks a lot like my SO - so he's just my type :)

Best looking female character so far - Emilia Clarke - hands down

Tyrion is a big little bad ass and Peter Dinklage does an awesome job at portraying his character.

Nikolaj is definitely a beautiful man. Plus his name is Nikolaj. Nikolaj!

As far as females, it might be the accent, it might be the hair, it might be the perfect breasts acting ability, but definitely Emilia for me, though all of them are attractive.

• 3 weeks later...

Harry Lloyd, Peter Dinklage and Nikolaj Castor-Waldeau are definitely the most objectively handsome of the menz. Richard Madden is boyishly good looking, as is Alfie Allen, though I can't imagine him clothed ever.

And, wait, has anyone seen a younger Charles Dance? That's what a call a Casterly Rock.

Oh my god, I'm sorry.

Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley, Sophie Turner and Amrita Acharia (Irri) are all stunning.

Shout out to Elyes Gabel (Rakharo) too. Has anyone mentioned him yet? I'm mentioning him.

Wait, something's wrong here... if I got it right... practically NONE of you like Alfie Allen? Come one people... seriously? :mellow:

My favourites: him, Kit Harington and Richard Madden on the same level. Today one, tomorrow the other, still can't figure it out what this is about. My rampant hormones most likely. It hurts to see them all together, as they make too much beauty (and hotness, to speak the very truth) to bare.

As for the ladies, I don't like Dany at all. Cersei is fine.

Doreah, she's one of the most purely beautiful, graceful-yet-sexy-as-hell creatures I've ever seen. I'm astonished everytime I see her.

Wait, something's wrong here... if I got it right... practically NONE of you like Alfie Allen? Come one people... seriously? :mellow:

I do find him kind of hot as Theon, but outside of GoT, he's not really my cup of tea, sorry. He plays Theon perfectly and since Theon is a favorite of mine that is important. I personally don't find Alfie Allen to be really good-looking, but there is a certain swagger and naughtiness in how he carries himself as Theon that I do find sexy. :whip: Since this thread is about the actors specifically, I don't include him in my list. But hey, everyone is different and what I may like other people won't.

I do find him kind of hot as Theon, but outside of GoT, he's not really my cup of tea, sorry. He plays Theon perfectly and since Theon is a favorite of mine that is important. I personally don't find Alfie Allen to be really good-looking, but there is a certain swagger and naughtiness in how he carries himself as Theon that I do find sexy. :whip: Since this thread is about the actors specifically, I don't include him in my list. But hey, everyone is different and what I may like other people won't.

Yes sure, I was just joking about something being wrong with people who don't like him to express how much I personally do ^_^

But actually, if you make me think about it, it may be the same for me... maybe I'm too much influenced by the crazy love I carry to Theon as a character to judge the actor objectively!

Yes sure, I was just joking about something being wrong with people who don't like him to express how much I personally do ^_^

But actually, if you make me think about it, it may be the same for me... maybe I'm too much influenced by the crazy love I carry to Theon as a character to judge the actor objectively!

Agreed. I came to the conclusion that it was my mad love for Theon, but its also a testament to how good an actor Alfie Allen is because his portrayal of Theon evokes the same emotion and response from me that the Theon in the books do. ;) Anyway its nice to come across another who also finds the tv show Theon strangely hot. :cheers:

Shout out to Elyes Gabel (Rakharo) too. Has anyone mentioned him yet? I'm mentioning him.

Double mention over here.

Also: Richard Madden, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau,Tom Wlaschiha and (yikes, he's old enough to be my father!) Iain Glen.

From the ladies: Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, Natalie Dormer, plus special mentions to Irri & Doreah.

Aiden Gillan. I would do terrible things to him. Possibly. (I know, surprise, right *sarcasm*) But seriously, I do like me a skinny man with a smirk. Harry Lloyd isn't bad, either.

Women-wise, Emilia Clarke is gorgeous, and Natalie Dormer has very interesting features, too...

I don't find Alfie handsome at all. I don't know what it is, but he doesn't do anything for me.

My favorite is definitely Kit Harington. Though it was more love at second sight. Unlike some other posters here I do prefer him in his raggedy Jon Snow look with the long hair and stubble. When short-haired and clean-shaven he looks freakin' 12.

But as Jon Snow, pure hotness, I would marry him on the spot. :D

Richard Madden and NCW are hot in a different way, especially the latter just seems more grown-up than Kit. Jason Momoa, definitely definitely very sexy as the 'savage', appeals to my primary instinct, lol, though in reality he would be much too big for me.

GoT just has so many beautiful people.

Ladies: Emilia Clark (gorgeous!) and Natalie Dormer, no question.

Gentlemen: Richard Madden, Kit Harington... though I may be a bit bias because Jon Snow is my absolute favorite character in the series. Yumm.

After episode 2x01 I just made my mind. Richard Madden is definitively the most handsome man in the series to me. I always thought he was the most "canonically" beautiful (those eyes, that mouth... perfection?) but now he also got higher than any human level of hotness. His voice... scarily sexy. He could enounciate weather reports and he'd still make every inch of me shiver. :dunno:

After episode 2x01 I just made my mind. Richard Madden is definitively the most handsome man in the series to me. I always thought he was the most "canonically" beautiful (those eyes, that mouth... perfection?) but now he also got higher than any human level of hotness. His voice... scarily sexy. He could enounciate weather reports and he'd still make every inch of me shiver. :dunno:

Amen! I'll second that. Richard Madden is insanely sexy.

but Sophie Turner could be the next Nicole Kidman.

I don't know about Kidman, but after seeing a couple of interviews with Sophie today I was kinda baffled. The show is sure trying to keep Sansa looking more child-like and whiney, but the actress herself is on the way of growing into real proper hot.

Archived