The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

I have had a cruch on Nikolaj Costar-Waldau since I saw him in the Danish teen movie "Supervoksen" back in 2006, even though he was playing a sleezy whore customer in that movie.

I was so glad when I saw that he was playing Jamie, and so surprised!

I would never have guessed that my Danish teen crush from five years before would play in the best TV series I've ever encountered!

Female har got to be Emilia Clarke. She is so perfect as Dany, and so beautiful.

Watching S2, I was struck again by how good looking Peter Dinklage is. Fine looking dude. Liam Cunningham is a handsome man as well, and I'm loving him as Davos. Jason Momoa was out and out beautiful, and I miss him :-( and now lovely Elyes is gone too! Dany's storyline just got less interesting... /shallow.

But the most gorgeous to me is Kit. I could stare at that boy's face all day. He's beyond hot, and it seems Craster agrees with me. Nice to have valiadtion from unexpected sources, even if it is a perverted old man!

Yeah, I'm just dropping in to say the actor playing Gendry is looking super hot this season. :drool: HELLOOO, young Robert Baratheon! If he's anything to go by, Lyanna clearly needed to get her eyes checked. :closedeyes: Lol!

Yeah, I'm just dropping in to say the actor playing Gendry is looking super hot this season. :drool: HELLOOO, young Robert Baratheon! If he's anything to go by, Lyanna clearly needed to get her eyes checked. :closedeyes: Lol!

Personal theory only.

Rhaegar was the jealous one.

But, thats another thread.

Hands down for me, Iain Glen.

Robb and Jon don't do a thing for me. I like men who look like men, not boys. Far too young for me. I'm 32 and I like a guy that looks at -least- my age. Kids in their late teens and early 20's look just like that to me...kids.

Nicolaj is also not bad, but a bit too "pretty". I love his acting, though. Charles Dance is also very attractive, even if Tywin is a ruthless, cold-hearted S.O.B.

I have a verry long list so here goes

Emilie Clarke Sophie Turner Lena Headey Esme Biance Natalie Dormer Hannah Murray Carice Van Houten Gemma Whelan

and the actresses for Doreah Irri and Jhiqi and Shae

In conclusion Game of Thrones has a very good looking cast :drool:

Hands down for me, Iain Glen.

Robb and Jon don't do a thing for me. I like men who look like men, not boys. Far too young for me. I'm 32 and I like a guy that looks at -least- my age. Kids in their late teens and early 20's look just like that to me...kids.

Nicolaj is also not bad, but a bit too "pretty". I love his acting, though. Charles Dance is also very attractive, even if Tywin is a ruthless, cold-hearted S.O.B.

I could have posted right that - except that I'm even ten years older...

There are so many to choose from it's hard to pick just one. Drogo, Jamie, Robb, Jon, Jorah, I even like the guy playing Littlefinger X)

I guess I'll go with Jason Momoa but I really don't care for the Drogo braid I'd rather see his hair flow free :)

NCW, Kit, Peter, Iain, Jason, and Richard are all good looking men. Even Harry was attractive although he did portray a greedy, heartless guy.

Emilie is gorgeous--I love her hair--the color and style. Esme is very pretty, and Lena is pretty, too.

Arya and Sansa are both cute young girls.

Yes, the cast is very attractive.

Archived