The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Most handsome actor?

I guess for me Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would be high on my list. I like him better with the facial hair, but not like this. :P Yes, I noticed the weird bump on the nose but it just makes him more attractive to me, actually. Richard Madden, Kit Harrington, and Harry Lloyd are very gorgeous men, don't get me wrong, but I was never into the whole pretty boy thing. This could also be due to the fact they are a few years younger than me as well.

As for my top number 1 pick, even though he hasn't shown up yet, I agree with the previous poster who mentioned, Tom Wlaschiha who will be Jaqen. :drool:

Damn! That man is FINE!!! I am super excited to seem him as Jaqen.

That being said, this show is full of eye candy for both the men and ladies.

Joseph Mawle (Benjen) is HNNNG :drool: gorgeous, it's a crime that he won't be on the show anytime soon :(

Joe Dempsie (Gendry)!

Harry Lloyd

Richard Madden

Stephen Dillane ♥

And I agree, there's something very sexy about Tom Wlaschiha. I like that he looks kind of...different in every angle -- very Jaqen :D

Sean Bean and Iain Glenn did it for me! But then, Sean Bean has done it for me ever since he first appeared on the TV screen! Iain Glenn has a voice that has me melting, though he's not at all how I imagined the 'bear-like' Jorah to be! I am terribly excited about the casting of Liam Cunningham as Davos...I've had a crush on that man for years!

No honey...you aren't. :) If you had said you were 39, I'd be worrying.

Nor should we exaggerate

Let's see, if I said I like a man of 39 years or 50 years (Brad Pitt) also is worrying you?

Jack Gleeson does not have the beauty of Eugene Simon, but still has something that attracts me. It has a mean face and I find this very sexy and morbid. I would not mind having sex with him. :P

So much lovely eye candy on this show! For me, the most handsome guy is a toss up between Kit Harington and Jasom Momoa. I just love Kit's hair and gorgeous eyes, and I have been a fan of Jason's since his Baywatch days. He is such a hot, good looking man! He's just...so yummy! Then next on the list would probably be Richard Madden, followed by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. Then I would have to say Iain Glenn. I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that he is very delicious. I'm not usually attracted to older men, but there's just something about Iain Glenn...

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that he is very delicious. I'm not usually attracted to older men, but there's just something about Iain Glenn...

Oh, yes. Iain Glenn is a very nice looking man, I agree. :D

I loved Jason Momoa so much as Drogo - and he's on a horse :D ! No-one has mentioned Finn Jones? So, so pretty with his floppy hair and clever eyes! Kit and Richard are obviously madly attractive.

At the risk of sounding like Sansa, Jack Gleeson would be a very attractive man some day. And a damn fine actor.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Bran too. Isaac Hampstead Wright is a lovely boy. I hate the character but the actor being so cute makes it easier to stand him.

Richard Madden is more handsome than Kit by far, but Kit got a much more charismatic character and he's taking it very well until now. He's a perfect Jon Snow and he got my attention since first episode. Some people just have that magnetism even if they're not astonishingly beautiful.

Here's what I think:

1. Richard Madden (and as Robb Stark too! :blushing: )

2. Harry Lloyd

3. Eugene Simon (he looks so good as an actor but as Lancel, he's not that attractive)

4. Kit Harington

5. Gethin Anthony

In that order.

But I would like to mention Isaac Hempstead Wright (he's so cute, it's just that he's the wrong age for me you know what I mean?). And of course Sean Bean and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (dammit, I have to google his name just to check if I spelled it right).

Archived