The most handsome actor in the series "Game of Thrones"

julandro

Because I don't feel I stressed this enough in my (very numerous) posts in this thread ;) , and now that season 2 came and went, I am still firmly standing behind my original number 1 pick for the most handsome(and sexiest) actor being Tom Wlashicha. :wub: Case closed for me. :lol: Oh, Jaqen. I'm going to miss Tom W. playing you, but you will not be forgotten as the faceless man who brought sexy back.

Er. Im not fond of Lancel's actor. Partially because he looks like a little girl to me even though he fits the role of lancel well. But since i know what Lancel eventually does, i guess its hard for me to picture this actor as pious lol

As for the shallow girl in me who chooses favorites by looks:

Kit Harrington and Jason Momoa are my favorites(kit matches my image of my dream man lol and jason reminds me of a guy i loved in college). however I do have a crush on Joe Dempsie (squee) he fits the role of Gendry well and i saw clips from Skins which make me admire his ability. And for the older man crush(like i have on sean connery and sean bean) er... I said sean bean but thats a love from long ago and he's not that old. *remembering catapults* I'm growing more fond of Ian McElhinney. x3 Ser Badass is perfectly portrayed. And of course Iain! He is surprizingly handsome!

as for the women. I will not lie. i'd go gay for Rose Leslie. x3 Even though Emilia is quite lovely, she's not as badass looking as Rose hehe

Oh and Roxanne McKee is really hot too... *had to go back to figure her name out lol*

Gendry and Jaqen H'Gar.

(I'm sorry, but in the book wasn't Jaqen supposed to be creepy instead of hot)?

He was hot.

Yes, Gendry is quite a piece as well. We should sign a petition for another shirtless Gendry scene next season. :commie:

In the books, Jaqen is described as handsome with delicate features. Even Arya, who doesn't normally care about these things, even thinks so. It was said when he came riding in with the Brave Companions all the serving girls were swooning over him. But yes, he also had a creepiness and frightening way about him, especially how easily he can make people dead and how Rorge and Biter feared him. I'm very sorry there was no bath scene, but that scene would probably look severly icky on screen.

If ever there was an actor born to do Mick Jaggers life story, it's Alfie Allen.

I'd watch that movie.

I don't know about the males. Possibly the bloke who played Drogo, or the one who played Loras. Jon and Robb aren't bad either, or Jaime, Jaqen, whichever of the bloodriders it is that still lives, Jorah, and Tyrion. Reading the books, I would not expect Jorah and Tyrion to be so attractive.

As for females, I think Daenerys/Emilia Clarke is most attractive without a doubt. I Googled the woman who was originally supposed to take the role (apparently), and I'm honestly glad she didn't get it. I don't know about her acting ability, but she doesn't have the beauty I would associate with Dany. Cersei, Margaery, Sansa and Irri are pretty too.

Liam Cunningham I will accept no comment about this. He is gorgeous.

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau If I had a brother like that... you get the picture

Kit Harington He is cute and good to look at

Edit: How I could forget him?

Tom Wlaschiha No comment. He is drop dead gorgeous.

Richard Madden, definitely. I always found Robb attractive based on his physical description in the books, but Richard made him even hotter than I could ever imagine.

Nikolaj too, but that's practically a given.

I don't see the appeal with Kit. like, at all. which is sort of upsetting considering I definitely think Jon's pretty hot in the books. the whole pouty thing doesn't do it for me. but I can't completely blame him because I'm sure you can chock some of it up to the writers making him completely clueless this season.

• 2 weeks later...

It's possible to look hot and be creepy.

As it is, I don't think his attractiveness was specified in the books.

he was attractive in the books -- women loved him. Arya sees him for the first time after she frees him--w/rorge and biter, coming to harrenhal--she thinks his clothes look filthy still, but notices that he has bathed and washed his hair: "It streamed down across his shoulders, red and white and shiny, and Arya heard the girls giggle to each other in admiration." ACoK.

so that suggests that he is attractive to women in general--so yes, even if he is creepy, he can still be hot :). and in the show he is...so very hot...

Look at it from a man's perspective:

In the show, we only get to see some tits and pubic hair but never the actual "machinery". The less revealing anatomy of women is making it pretty hard to actually see anything of interest and especially because of the pubic hair which hides everything even more. A naked male body however, reveals everything at the first glimpse and as far as I know there have been a couple of naked men so far (don't know if the genitals was prosthetics or not however). So even though there have been far more "naked" women in the show we've got to see less "actual" nudity from women. It's almost not worth mentioning. Every scene with nude women has left me unsatisfied.

Considering how many straight/bi men drool at the sight of breasts, I doubt many of them share your opinion there. If a woman walked around on the street with her breasts out, she'd be done for public indecency, but a man with his shirt off is considered just fine, not considered nudity. If the thought of seeing an attractive man's penis on a TV disturbs so many delicate straight men, the show's creators could at least show a nice arse. If the camera had followed Jaqen as he went for a naked stroll around Harrenhal, I'd have been watching. For hours.

Edit: Summer_stark, there we go then, he's a hot creep! :D

Considering how many straight/bi men drool at the sight of breasts, I doubt many of them share your opinion there. If a woman walked around on the street with her breasts out, she'd be done for public indecency, but a man with his shirt off is considered just fine, not considered nudity. If the thought of seeing an attractive man's penis on a TV disturbs so many delicate straight men, the show's creators could at least show a nice arse. If the camera had followed Jaqen as he went for a naked stroll around Harrenhal, I'd have been watching. For hours.

Edit: Summer_stark, there we go then, he's a hot creep! :D

yes! *sigh* i wish they could bring him back w/jaqenface. and i was really hoping for the bathtub scene...he was massively overdressed the entire season...hahahahah

Archived