Worldcon Reno CrossFit WOD's

Stego

I'd love to try crossfit. I'm in no way fit (I'm a fatty) but I've been trying the last month or so and I'm keen to try crossfit since it looks so terrible effective. I've been trying to lose weight the last month or so, trainer at the gym and all that, so if it's cool for an unfit person to come along I'd love to try it.

I'm definitely down if I'm around that day. Or are you thinking of getting a group for every day? Neal - I am Unfit McFatterson, and it's always been awesome. I've never been to the place in Reno, so I can't vouch for their attitudes, but I've never been to a Crossfit thing where I've felt like anyone's judged me for my weight or performance (or lack of the latter). I definitely recommend it.

Depends on which day y'all go, but count me in tentatively. Will it be a problem that I haven't done the full intro course?

Despite growing up amidst the cornfields of Iowa, I've never actually done tractor tire flipping myself.

I have no idea whether we'll have a problem or not. NONE of us have done a full onramp at this place, but my being a certified trainer might help. I dunno. The worst thing that can happen is that we end up in a parking lot doing our own workout.

I'm definitely down if I'm around that day. Or are you thinking of getting a group for every day? Neal - I am Unfit McFatterson, and it's always been awesome. I've never been to the place in Reno, so I can't vouch for their attitudes, but I've never been to a Crossfit thing where I've felt like anyone's judged me for my weight or performance (or lack of the latter). I definitely recommend it.

That's what I was hoping to hear, thanks :)

I have no idea whether we'll have a problem or not. NONE of us have done a full onramp at this place, but my being a certified trainer might help. I dunno. The worst thing that can happen is that we end up in a parking lot doing our own workout.

Thanks for organising all this Stego :cheers:

Archived