Meet up in San Francisco Thurs 8/25

:lol: I read the subtitle and thought, "wow, what does BL have against being GGG?"

lol - WOW. Urban Dictionary really takes providing realistic examples to another level...!

AG - Missed you at the con!

Looking fwd to tmw!

No way I can get to them by tomorrow - they are in a storage unit in San Mateo :( I will get to them next time I am down there in a couple weeks, and get a count. I might give them away to people who want them as George/Parris may not be cool with selling old T's. Either way, I am fine with it.

So who or what should I look for once I presumably get there?

The redwoman is the easiest to recognize as a beautiful 6' tall redhead, but she'll be late. I look my avatar (perhaps the gray in the goatee is more noticable in person) I have on an unmissable blue and "orange" striped shirt, jeans and blue sport coat. I should be obvious an dI'll be there 6ish.

So who or what should I look for once I presumably get there?

I'll probably get there on the early side. I look like my avatar, pretty much, 20-something with short curly brown hair. I'll wear my meereenese knot t-shirt, which has a sword cutting through a knot.

Good to see others who are coming. Good, because I know I've talked to Whitefish but I can't match the board name with the person right now. <_<

Looks like I'm going to make it after all. See you all this evening.

I'm going to try to be there on the early side, although that never really works out that well for me.

Dressed like the blue bard today - blue shirt, blue pants, and blue shoes. Did he have blue hair too? I can't remember. The poor guy.

I'll be the 20-something clueless-looking guy wandering around in brown pants and a striped dark blue, button-up shirt.

ETA: I somehow get the feeling that I described a Generic Young White Male.

Indeed. I think, although to be honest, all men look the same to me. :uhoh:

Prey?

Great hanging out with you all last night. Nim, you are too good to me :)

Was the "police action" still in effect when you guys left "Cancun" ? Had a heck of a time getting back to my car!

Yes the restaurant was taped off. Were you still there when the cop came in and asked us if we heard shots or saw someone running? We were all a bit tipsy and confused... I think it was after you left, but one can never be sure.

Archived