NFL Regular Season 2011 Mk.II

Spring Bass

Tirico: "WIDE OPEN!

Er, I mean interception!"

Ass.

He's the fucking worst.

Sad to have a play by play guy who can't recognize simple things occurring on a football field. Happened again here where Tirico is going on about an incomplete pass by the Rams at the two yard line even though the ref is right there on the field signaling first down. Didn't even freaking mention the guys on the field had marked it as a completion - it took Jaws to do that. Granted it was an incomplete pass on review but it doesn't change the fact that he completely missed what was occurring. I'd let it go, but it happens so often with Tirico I think he either doesn't understand his job or doesn't understand the game.

I think the Rams are a good young team. The next Lions in the making. They just are very young and make stupid mistakes. Their veterans are of the washed up variety, except perhaps SJax, who is still a great player and great leader when healthy - which he is most of the time, even if not currently.

... Tony Romo has a punctured lung? Yeesh. He gets the Chris Simms Memorial Playing With an Injury that Should Really Keep You Off the Football Field award for this week.

Agreed. I agree and you know I hate the Cowboys.

My Skins are 2-0. really hating the fact that im only getting the nfl redzone clips and missing how provocative some of these drives are. Might need to buy a ps3 and get the nfl network off it. Where are all these stupid jackasses who from 07 and 08 saying the cannon was the worst qb in nfl history, where are you stupid jackasses now? Probably slurpin out the canon's buttcrack with an ice cream scoop or grabbing integers off footballoutsiders hoping you don’t have to be smart to understand them but rexy knows that a statistic has never satisfied a woman and neither have you stupid jackasses. Where is Brian Griese these days, probly hammered and trying to reach through his tv screen to cradle the balls of the man with the beanbag to throw a 25 yard td pass on 4rth and 3 while dripping in sex sauce. Seriously want to hear about how everybody is sorry about what they said about the machine back in 07 and want to hear more about how rexy gonna buttfuck dallas.

lol what the hell is this? The Mogwai version of Caliban before he becomes Stripe?

the nfc west needs to be contracted and the dozen or so players that could actually make a real NFL squad dispersed around the rest of the league.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You'd be cute too Zadok if you didn't smell so full of shit

ETA: Name your dozen players.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You'd be cute too Zadok if you didn't smell so full of shit

ETA: Name your dozen players.

You're right, 12 was probably too ambitious. Bradford and Fitzgerald, probably Kolb as well given the amount of shitty QBs around the league. The Niners and Seahawks probably have a guy or two on the defensive side of the ball that could land somewhere else, but I don't watch enough little league football to name them.

You're right, 12 was probably too ambitious. Bradford and Fitzgerald, probably Kolb as well given the amount of shitty QBs around the league. The Niners and Seahawks probably have a guy or two on the defensive side of the ball that could land somewhere else, but I don't watch enough little league football to name them.

:lmao:

This guy is priceless. PRICELESS!!!

:lmao:

This guy is priceless. PRICELESS!!!

I like how you're acting like saying the NFC West is a joke is going out on a limb. The division is the joke of the NFL. I'm sorry the team you bandwagoned on in the 80's sucks now, but those are the breaks.

I like how you're acting like saying the NFC West is a joke is going out on a limb. The division is the joke of the NFL. I'm sorry the team you bandwagoned on in the 80's sucks now, but those are the breaks.

I'm sorry too. I doesn't make me feel great. But if you

A: Think I'm bandwagoning my hometown team that I grew up with and you

B: Can't come up with more than 3 players in the NFC, or even the NFC West, or even the 49ers that couldn't be good in the AFC; you're taking your troll persona too far and leaving any objective analysis behind.

Have fun with being boring.

I'm sorry too. I doesn't make me feel great. But if you

A: Think I'm bandwagoning my hometown team that I grew up with and you

B: Can't come up with more than 3 players in the NFC, or even the NFC West, or even the 49ers that couldn't be good in the AFC; you're taking your troll persona too far and leaving any objective analysis behind.

Have fun with being boring.

I can barely name more than 3 players on the 49ers, they are a team beneath notice. I've had the misfortune of watching the Rams play the past 2 weeks and while I can name a bunch of their players now I don't remember most of them in a positive light. And they are probably the best team in that division. The good news coming out of tonight is that the Giants are truly awful and will be lucky to win more than 5 or 6 games.

I can barely name more than 3 players on the 49ers, they are a team beneath notice. I've had the misfortune of watching the Rams play the past 2 weeks and while I can name a bunch of their players now I don't remember most of them in a positive light. And they are probably the best team in that division. The good news coming out of tonight is that the Giants are truly awful and will be lucky to win more than 5 or 6 games.

That's not a 49er problem or an NFC West problem.

That's a Zadok problem.

I'd say the f\act that the team and the division as a whole has next to no talent at the skill positions is indeed their problem.

Merely leaving Andy Lee off means you're not paying attention.

But go ahead and ignore Patrick Willis and Vernon Davis as well. Or even that Crabtree asshole.

Make a bet, I don't do sig bets but I do have paypal.

The 49ers are ridiculously stocked at the skill positions, barring QB. Braylon Edwards, Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Vernon Davis are all above average NFL players. They will suffer this season from a lack of production at QB, but the pieces are there for the long term. If you were serious about combining the NFC West and threw in Sam Bradford, Steven Jackson and Larry Fitzgerald, you'd have a lineup that would be the class of the NFL.

ETA: While I omitted the Rams WR and TE, I believe they are a solid bunch. There probably is not a Pro Bowl caliber player there, now or ever, but the guys they have will be solid NFL players for many years. This is a team that is a few pieces from being very, very good. To move to the next level, they need to find their Megatron, as the Lions did. He is likely not currently on their roster.

Archived