Sandor Clegane v. 9

Getting on Wyllas Tyrell. Why haven't we seen the crippled Flower yet? I have a feeling he's the only one who isn't a lowdown schemer and that he and Sansa would have gotten on famously. But that's just me. :)

Being real (the AA was a joke, obvs), I think Willas is probably a stand-up guy. I figure he must be, to make friends with Oberyn after the accident. I lke that about him. I figure he must be intelligent, too, though, and probably knows of his family's schemes though I doubt he took a role in them based on the geographical issues. Though, in the first book, trying to offer Margaery to replace Cersei for Robert might have had his handiwork in it, because apart from Loras, the Tyrells were all still in HG.

I think he and Sansa might have gotten on, friendly, but I don't see any major passion there. It would have been a happy ending but nothing worthy of a song ;)

Well, I can't really blame her for that. Sansa was (still is, really) way too young for him at that time, and it's not like he hadn't given her plenty of reasons to be wary of him anyway. I mean, he'd just held a knife to her throat, and that is not. cool. He protected her a lot in KL, it's true, but for every time he was "oddly gentle" with her, there was another time where he was just downright nasty to her. I think Sansa had some understandably conflicted feelings where he was concerned: She trusted him to keep her safe from others, but at the same time she felt (with good reason) that she needed someone to keep her safe from him.

The Hound was just so volatile and unpredictable around her all the time, I can't blame her for refusing him, to be honest.

I can't either, and like I said as romantic as tha tmight have seemed, I think in the end them having time apart is what's going to make them more suited for a future relationship.

It's harder to get around that since it was such a big thing in her story, but eek, no, that's not something I'm looking forward to at ALL!

He is the true Azor Ahai. It is known. The Tyrells have been guarding his secret for many years, and they wanted Sansa to be his Nissa Nissa, after she bore him a child to keep the Winterfell claime, of course

Like Alexia pointed out they weren't too graphic with Mirri's rape, it was more of a beating than anything, atleast from what I saw. They could probably go the same route with Lollys' rape and just imply what's going to happen to her, but yes there would be no avoiding it with Tysha. I wouldn't want them to omit it since its a big part of Tyrion's story as well, but I can say I'm not looking forward to seeing it. :(

Yes logically I know it wasn't a good idea. But in the heat of the scene, I really wanted her to go with him, you know?

A GOT Sims neighborhood? Talk about badass. :lol:

Oh I understand! It was just that kinda moment where you're just like AHHH! and not really thinking about logic, because at that point, he's there, and fuck logic! :P

It's beautiful. They have two sons named Eddard and Brandon and are expecting more kidlets. Bran and Meera got married too (I loved the little boy crush he seems to have on her in the novels haha so cute)

You know the one scene I'm not looking forwards to in the riot, is the grieving mother holding the corpse of her baby and crying hysterically. I also hope HBO doesn't go for the shock value of showing Lollys' gang rape. Am I alone in this?

I totally agree.

Thanks for the links to pics from shooting. I'm psyched for the show, too!

Being real (the AA was a joke, obvs), I think Willas is probably a stand-up guy. I figure he must be, to make friends with Oberyn after the accident. I lke that about him. I figure he must be intelligent, too, though, and probably knows of his family's schemes though I doubt he took a role in them based on the geographical issues. Though, in the first book, trying to offer Margaery to replace Cersei for Robert might have had his handiwork in it, because apart from Loras, the Tyrells were all still in HG.

I think he and Sansa might have gotten on, friendly, but I don't see any major passion there. It would have been a happy ending but nothing worthy of a song ;)

I can't either, and like I said as romantic as tha tmight have seemed, I think in the end them having time apart is what's going to make them more suited for a future relationship.

Oh trust, I don't think there would have been major raw passion either. But he seemed like a friendly guy from all the limited accounts we've been given of him. I doubt he would have seriously harmed Sansa like Joffrey. She might have been comfortable and content with him and the puppies.

Ay, but when I look back at it, I kind of think it's better they didn't run off just then. Considering how events played out between then and the end of ADWD it would have been a dangerous traveling period for them unless they had the foresight to go to somewhere like Braavos, The Summer Islands, etc that's untouched. And I think the time apart ultimately will allow both to grow seperately and shape them into a man and a woman who are even better matched when inevitably they meet up again.

Most embarrasing fangirl thing I've done: I'll be honest, I made a whole GoT sims neighborhood on Sims 3 :P

That's AWESOME. Seriously. I'd do that if I had the game installed...

Oh I understand! It was just that kinda moment where you're just like AHHH! and not really thinking about logic, because at that point, he's there, and fuck logic! :P

It's beautiful. They have two sons named Eddard and Brandon and are expecting more kidlets. Bran and Meera got married too (I loved the little boy crush he seems to have on her in the novels haha so cute)

YES. For some reason when it concerns Sandor all logic flies out the window! I mean would your mind be working right if he whispered, "I could keep you safe..." You all know the rest I'm sure! :lol:

Bran and Meera were adorable. :wub:

That's AWESOME. Seriously. I'd do that if I had the game installed...

I've turned off Aging/Story Progression and I'm making the families as I go. I still need to make, for example, the Freys (before I get rid of them :devil:) and some more Northern lords too.

I don't know what possessed me but I'm not just doing the main characters but some of the bannermen, too. It's glorious but will take ages.

YES. For some reason when it concerns Sandor all logic flies out the window! I mean would your mind be working right if he whispered, "I could keep you safe..." You all know the rest I'm sure! :lol:

Bran and Meera were adorable. :wub:

Oh I'll shelter under your cloak anytime, Sandor. Any time.

I have to say I would not be thinking logic at that point, I would be like "Heyyyy~<3" and various other lusty/warm-and-fuzzy/flimsy thoughts.

They so were. Fingers crossed they survive, I really like them both as individuals and possibly together in future.

Lol, i've tried to put myself in Sansa's shoes during the BWB scene, and i guess the inner Sandor lover in me can never come to the conclusion that i wouldnt of fled with him. i mean logically you wouldnt leave with a guy whose held a knife to your throat, but yet a part of me thinks i would of had him take me straight to the Free Cities and live a boring life with no heirs/claims.

Having Sandor Clegane to myself isnt the worst thing i can imagine..

Oh trust, I don't think there would have been major raw passion either. But he seemed like a friendly guy from all the limited accounts we've been given of him. I doubt he would have seriously harmed Sansa like Joffrey. She might have been comfortable and content with him and the puppies.

As long as his family wasn't trying to jerk her around I think it would've been a great match!

Oh I'll shelter under your cloak anytime, Sandor. Any time.

I have to say I would not be thinking logic at that point, I would be like "Heyyyy~<3" and various other lusty/warm-and-fuzzy/flimsy thoughts.

They so were. Fingers crossed they survive, I really like them both as individuals and possibly together in future.

YES, YES, YES. :drool:

Ok that was mildly fangirlish I'll stop. *can't help it, blah*

From where the story is going, I think Bran is indefinitely going to take Bloodraven's spot on the tree. Which leave's Meera. I hope she survives too, she'd make someone a wonderful wife. Never had a problem with her character.

Lol, i've tried to put myself in Sansa's shoes during the BWB scene, and i guess the inner Sandor lover in me can never come to the conclusion that i wouldnt of fled with him. i mean logically you wouldnt leave with a guy whose held a knife to your throat, but yet a part of me thinks i would of had him take me straight to the Free Cities and live a boring life with no heirs/claims.

Having Sandor Clegane to myself isnt the worst thing i can imagine..

That's what 's so great about these books. They mess with your logic (and morale) something fierce. And strangely enough, you find yourself not too bothered by that. ;)

Ditto on the last part. Isn't the worse thing for me either, hehe.

YES, YES, YES. :drool:

Ok that was mildly fangirlish I'll stop. *can't help it, blah*

From where the story is going, I think Bran is indefinitely going to take Bloodraven's spot on the tree. Which leave's Meera. I hope she survives too, she'd make someone a wonderful wife. Never had a problem with her character.

:cheers:

I think it's likely he will...eek, but I don't wish that for him. I dunno but I still feel really uneasy about the whole situation up there.

Honestly if Jojen is dying soon and Bran is becombing a tree I don't see a happy future or much of a future at all for Meera. It leads me to believe she'll die, heroically or somethign.

:cheers:

I think it's likely he will...eek, but I don't wish that for him. I dunno but I still feel really uneasy about the whole situation up there.

Honestly if Jojen is dying soon and Bran is becombing a tree I don't see a happy future or much of a future at all for Meera. It leads me to believe she'll die, heroically or somethign.

I don't wish upon him either, but really what other choice or real option is there for him? :(

I want Meera to survive. I think she's shown that she could.

I've turned off Aging/Story Progression and I'm making the families as I go. I still need to make, for example, the Freys (before I get rid of them :devil:) and some more Northern lords too.

I don't know what possessed me but I'm not just doing the main characters but some of the bannermen, too. It's glorious but will take ages.

Wow. You'd need to make like 10 households to fit all the Freys, I think. And you should definitely upload your neighborhood online!

I would have a lot of fun drowning, electrocuting, burning, starving...and finding creative ways to kill all those Freys.

Archived