Sandor Clegane v. 9

Yes I agree, I love the loyalty the Snakes show to their family, even the ones in the grave. I really want them to learn to override their impulses and take better direction. They'll be a force to be reckon with once they do and great successors for their House. Plus who doesn't like a family/team of badass women? ;)

LOL wheelchair ninja, poor Doran.

Yes, yes yes.

I'm glad at least Arianne out of the Dorne women is starting to learn some caution. But would like the Sand Snakes too, as well. They sort of remind me of Arya. Arya could stand to learn some more as well, but I think she's already better at it than the SS!

Doran is coo' with me, a little ineffective, playing a little too long of a game, but nice guy. Alas, he is no badass.

I think it was Feast. Right before she built the snow Winterfell or before. Ah hell, I really need a reread. :lol:

I'm doing a re-read of the series, I feel like I Need to. Currently splitting my time between GoT and CoK. It's slow going because I'm making fact, theory, and evidence sheet for each chapter, list of who was in the room if it's relevant, etc. BUT. They are a really great source and I'm marking down page numbers for things so it's less of a pain in the ass to find them later if I need them.

Yes, yes yes.

I'm glad at least Arianne out of the Dorne women is starting to learn some caution. But would like the Sand Snakes too, as well. They sort of remind me of Arya. Arya could stand to learn some more as well, but I think she's already better at it than the SS!

Doran is coo' with me, a little ineffective, playing a little too long of a game, but nice guy. Alas, he is no badass.

I agree, although I can never like Arianne for her part in Aerys Oakheart's death, I can give her props: she's learning how to shut her mouth and take heed, which is good. Now that her brother's dead, its all on her now. I'm sure she won't let us down. Hopefully. With the Sand Snakes, yes I agree they are a bit like Arya, and yes Little Miss Assassin is getting better, thanks to her Faceless training. She's making me so proud. ;)

Doran, what can you say. Not everyone was meant to be a Boss. :smoking:

Killing Robert Strong by far would be some awesome poetic justice on Sandor's end, but for some reason I see bludgeoning in his future. Maybe it has to do with Sansa's dream of a knight with a bleeding face. Does anyone remember that?

Not Sansa's, Bran's. He saw Arya, Sansa, and three shadows around them: one dark and ugly with the dog's face, the other golden, the third - a huge stone knight with helm full of blood.

So, Sandor, Jaime and unGregor. I wonder.

I agree, although I can never like Arianne for her part in Aerys Oakheart's death, I can give her props: she's learning how to shut her mouth and take heed, which is good. Now that her brother's dead, its all on her now. I'm sure she won't let us down. Hopefully. With the Sand Snakes, yes I agree they are a bit like Arya, and yes Little Miss Assassin is getting better, thanks to her Faceless training. She's making me so proud. ;)

Doran, what can you say. Not everyone was meant to be a Boss. :smoking:

That whole deal was a debacle. RIP Arys, we knew you (sort of) well.

Though! Myrcella I feel is better off in Dorne. And it's possible she by-passed Cersei's prophesy with the botched coronation. DS attempted to kill her but ultimately failed.

Ahh Arya. I just want to give her a hug. I hope she keeps doing well. Side - I love Maisie Williams, such a darling little girl. Would be so happy to have a daughter like her one day.

Doran should not feel bad. Bossery is only for a select few.

Not Sansa's, Bran's. He saw Arya, Sansa, and three shadows around them: one dark and ugly with the dog's face, the other golden, the third - a huge stone knight with helm full of blood.

YES THANK YOU Zmeischa, that's right! It was Bran's dream!

But yes taking from the future greenseer, I think that is the possible scenario we'll have in WoW. The Dream Team of Sandor, Brienne,Jaime and Sansa, and now we have to find a way to fit in the Sand Snakes. With Mya and Luthor Brune, and Bronze Yohn Royce, the Vale is about to get heated. ;)

YES THANK YOU Zmeischa, that's right! It was Bran's dream!

But yes taking from the future greenseer, I think that is the possible scenario we'll have in WoW. The Dream Team of Sandor, Brienne,Jaime and Sansa, and now we have to find a way to fit in the Sand Snakes. With Mya and Luthor Brune, and Bronze Yohn Royce, the Vale is about to get heated. ;)

Lol, the Vale never saw it coming.

Let's throw a party in the Vale with all these characters. I'm thinking LF is in trouble.

That whole deal was a debacle. RIP Arys, we knew you (sort of) well.

Though! Myrcella I feel is better off in Dorne. And it's possible she by-passed Cersei's prophesy with the botched coronation. DS attempted to kill her but ultimately failed.

Ahh Arya. I just want to give her a hug. I hope she keeps doing well. Side - I love Maisie Williams, such a darling little girl. Would be so happy to have a daughter like her one day.

YES, still not over that one. I also feel terrible for Myrcella, half her face is destroyed. Yet another innocent victim to Arianne's half-ass scheming. She has a lot of redeeming she needs to do before I can ever like her. Arya is my girl of course, I think the future bodes well for her. Maisie is an amazing kid, can't wait to see her perform certain scenes from the series. She's going to be awesome. :D

Nope, bossery isn't for the infirm. Ok that was mean lol.

"There were shadows all around them. One shadow was dark as ash, with the terrible face of a hound. Another was armored like the sun, golden and beautiful. Over them both loomed a giant in armor made of stone, but when he opened his visor, there was nothing inside but darkness and thick black blood."

I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the best of Doran yet...

Lol, the Vale never saw it coming.

Let's throw a party in the Vale with all these characters. I'm thinking LF is in trouble.

LOL what's so sad and hilarious is Littlefinger doesn't even realize how doomed he is. Robert Strong isn't the only one Sandor is coming after. :lol:

LOL what's so sad and hilarious is Littlefinger doesn't even realize how doomed he is. Robert Strong isn't the only one Sandor is coming after. :lol:

LF is many times over, fucked.

If it's not Sansa.... it's the Vale Lords.

If it's not the Vale Lords..... it's Jaime/Brienne/Outpost of Un!Cat.

If it's not the Riverlands posse.... it's Ser Shadrich.

If it's not Ser Shadrich....... it's Varys.

If it's not Varys...... it's Sandor.

If it's not Sandor......it's someone who got fucked over by his schemes.

If it's not that..........well I hear there is a open door to the sky located in the Eyrie, and someone forgot to put out the "Slippery Floor" sign. OOPS.

If it's not that..........well I hear there is a open door to the sky located in the Eyrie, and someone forgot to put out the "Slippery Floor" sign. OOPS.

I'm sure Lysa will enjoy the company. Of course she would, its Littlestfinger after all. But wait. He said only Cat. Could that have finally been the end to Lysa's obsession? :lol:

I'm sure Lysa will enjoy the company. Of course she would, its Littlestfinger after all. But wait. He said only Cat. Could that have finally been the end to Lysa's obsession? :lol:

Even beyond death she'd probably still try and hit that. *vomits off to the side*

Littlefinger was a book 1 Villain, he has hurt a lot of people on both sides of the conflict...No way it isn't all coming back to bite him.

Littlefinger was a book 1 Villain, he has hurt a lot of people on both sides of the conflict...No way it isn't all coming back to bite him.

If it doesn't come back to bite him, and Sansa doesn't play a role in bringing him the business, I'll be quite upset with George. Littlefinger must die!

I don't like that part about stone giant looming over Sansa and Arya. Not one bit. And the prophecy, being a prophecy, is very vague, of course. Do those three shadows surrond them at the same time, or not?

I still think in the terms of trial by combat. "Robert Strong", being a Kingsguard, can either defend the queen or accuse some criminal against the royal family. Sansa is supposed to be such a criminal. And she will need someone to defend her...

Or maybe not.

Archived