Fights, Stunts, and Brienne

Westeros

What time stamp is Brienne at?

IMO 0:17 and 0:29 (yea, this big fair-haired man. They cut her hair. And I swear, I was sure this is a boy...)

Drooool. We have a winner! I want him with some peanut butter :P

Sister! :cheers:

It is quite possible that it is indeed a man. A stuntsman, in fact.

Can't quite figure it out myself, from the first few frames looks like an actor wearing some 'bulking up' costuming, from the slightly side view looks as if it could be a double. But Gwendoline Christie is a blonde and I can't remember from the books , but seems Brienne has short hair.

A double could have any hair color at all since will be wearing a helm, I am almost sure a double will be used in the melee , if they do the melee. I thought , in the book, this was a clever way of introducing her.

There will still be scenes where Christie will have to do some sword work, so I know she will have to have training.

By the By can't identify the night fight scene right there at the beginning of the feature, but then the novel had so much action I would not know where it was. Those guys are right this season is going to have more action than last.

By the By can't identify the night fight scene right there at the beginning of the feature, but then the novel had so much action I would not know where it was. Those guys are right this season is going to have more action than last.

I'm not sure, but maybe it was the first time, when Cersei's knights tried to stop Yoren and his men and took Gendry back to King's Landing?

Great minds think alike :cheers: Who could say no to a nice rugged Scottish man covered in peanut butter?

Since I think peanut butter is a little...um, messy, I'll settle for a roaring fire, bottle of wine and the aforementioned nice rugged Scot. Christmas is coming, he can be wearing a kilt and a bow.

Since I think peanut butter is a little...um, messy, I'll settle for a roaring fire, bottle of wine and the aforementioned nice rugged Scot. Christmas is coming, he can be wearing a kilt and a bow.

:drool: works for me.

I'm sure that not getting Brienne's face was entirely deliberate. That's one of the reveals, remember.

I think people might be making something out of nothing with that. I saw in a thread on Brienne a couple of weeks ago or more people debating whether or not the actress was homely enough and how important that was to the character, and somebody commented that they couldn't wait to see what HBO does to ugly her up. I'm a little skeptical that they'll do much except not try to pretty her up: basically just not much makeup. I had the same type of feeling for Dinklage, that they wouldn't try to make him hideous with prosthetics. We already saw part of Brienne's face in the earlier teaser (or at least a lot of people thought it was her; I guess it isn't 100% certain), and it didn't look like anything out of the ordinary.

Archived