If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

Bit of a lurker, first time post. Figured this would be apreciated here. Linked to avoid spoiling anything.

http://i1050.photobu...3-232030232.jpg

I love you

I would choose Needle and LongClaw- crisscrossed into an X . I think I'd put them handle upwards and have them inked onto my upper belly. I'm little so my boobs wouldn't block the view :)

Or I'd have a weirwood tree done. That would be stunning too- to me. I'd put a benevolent face on it though so it wouldn't scare my future grandchildren.

I would get a stag inciricled by a heart of flame. It has real life connections, but Stannis is pretty cool, although I would never get a tattoo... But if I did, it would be that.

Not from ASOIAF, but...

I really like epics. In my early twenties, I wanted to get the first two lines of the Odyssey, in Greek, as a bracelet around my bicep. Then I thought I might get the Latin inscription from the Inferno...someplace else. Older me is very, very grateful younger me did not actually get either tattoo.

I'd consider a kraken wrapped on my shoulder, like someone had proposed before (I'm not very original I guess) and the Greyjoy words. The problem is my favorite house changes quite often, so I would probably regret it, even though I really like the kraken. I should wait for a while before making a decision about it, at least until the next book comes out, or until the saga is finally completed...

Archived