If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

• 2 months later...

Performing some thread necromancy here. I'm considering getting a tattoo of Ice, either in between my shoulder blades pointing downward, or on my right shin. Mayhaps with the words Winter Is Coming around it. I would get show version Ice, I like how it looks better than the one done by Valyrian Steel. Coincidentally, I have a circle of three blue roses on my left shoulder blade already. Opinions?

"My name is Reek, it rhymes with weak." Should be fun if I ever get amnesia..

I've got a dragon tattoo that but doesn't count because I did it as a tribute to Elric of Melnibone, the others are LoTR-related, I once saw a girl who had a "Dark wings, dark words" tattoo... I guess I would choose "you know nothing" (but would leave the Jon Snow part out) :P

You know nothing would be a fun amnesia tattoo as well.

But seriously, I don't really want any tattoos.

Performing some thread necromancy here. I'm considering getting a tattoo of Ice, either in between my shoulder blades pointing downward, or on my right shin. Mayhaps with the words Winter Is Coming around it. I would get show version Ice, I like how it looks better than the one done by Valyrian Steel. Coincidentally, I have a circle of three blue roses on my left shoulder blade already. Opinions?

In my opinion, I don't like shin tats, so I'd say get it on your back. They just never seem to come out that great and look kinda trashy to me. Again, my opinion, sorry to any shin tat people here. Cool idea for a back tat though..

Before I started reading the series I had a tribal wolf's head on my left arm and a tribal dragon on my right. So any more Targ or Stark tattoos might be over kill on me, which is shame as the artwork designed by the show is awesome.

I'm a massive fan of Dunk and Egg so an Elm tree with a shooting star (see my avatar) would be awesome or the sigil of The Knight of the Laughing Tree.

In my opinion, I don't like shin tats, so I'd say get it on your back. They just never seem to come out that great and look kinda trashy to me. Again, my opinion, sorry to any shin tat people here. Cool idea for a back tat though..

Good point, the back is usually a better place for a picture. I have a tat just above my left ankle, but it's small.

Archived