Most Gross Moment in the Series?

Melpomene

Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water. When she closed her eyes at last, Dany did not know whether she would be strong enough to open them again

This. Yup. Don't really need to hear about Dany and her dysentery.

I think it has to be Jaime and Cersei having incest sex, while she's on her period, next to their dead son. I mean did Martin deliberately think of the grossest sexual situation possible?

I don't know if its already been said, but in the last book at the wall, when Jon sends a bunch of NW ships up to find Mother Mole and the wildling stronghold, only to be informed that there was widespread cannibalism there.

All the more powerful because he doesn't go into any more detail than that.

Jeyne crying and saying something like "tell lord Ramsay I'll do anything... even with the dogs" don't remember the exact word :ack:

ETA: Found it "Tell Lord Ramsay I'll do anything he asks...with the dog or..." :ack: :ack:

While it isn't part of ASOIAF, in the Mystery Knight, when Dunk describes him and his friends throwing a head black with rot and its flesh falling away into the kettle of a pot shop I gagged :ack:

This brought to mind the scene where Dany is told what happened to her son and what he looked like when he came out of her. Which is also a scene that made me want to vomit. Lots of those scenes in this series.

yeah, basically any description Martin makes of male genitals is fairly horrifying, but that one was especially bad. Manstaff, bulbous purple head. And it's narrated by Sansa, who's freaked by the whole experience to begin with, poor thing.

I mean, cocks are fairly bizarre and troubling to look at when one is youngish and not yet familiar with their distinct advantages, but that was overload.

FAT PINK MAST

Cersei's psychotic inner monologue while playing with Lady Taena's "Myrish swamp"

"Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

Come to think of it, it wasn't so much gross as it was unsettling.

Its not on the same level as most stuff on ths thread but Tyrion shut in that litter with morbidly obese Illyrio and all those courses of food that illyrio was going through. Also the seven times seven courses or whatever at Joffreys wedding and poor Tyrion needing a pee the whole time.

Jeyne crying and saying something like "tell lord Ramsay I'll do anything... even with the dogs" don't remember the exact word :ack:

ETA: Found it "Tell Lord Ramsay I'll do anything he asks...with the dog or..." :ack: :ack:

Sure this is the worst.

Allso the implying of Reek's "little reek" being cut off.

And everything the fucking "LittleRobin" and Ramsay do, they creep me out.

Fat Walda,

And th scene in the show of the first time Yara and Theon met.

I think it has to be Jaime and Cersei having incest sex, while she's on her period, next to their dead son. I mean did Martin deliberately think of the grossest sexual situation possible?

Undoubtedly. I bet Martin was laughing his head off as he wrote it. My step-son cried out in horror when he read the scene.

And Maester Pycelle spraying pee everywhere when he got caught with that girl by Tyrion. I really don't like the thought of an elderly man with a swinging schlong that is raining urine.

---

-Endwhinyrant-

--

I found that scene very funny.

Archived